Backed Up a Corner

U-1146 cried with each thrust, belly scratching against the ground. He couldn't muster enough strength to lift himself off the ground, let alone counter the pumping force. Cancer took the liberty to trace along the lines of the erogenous zones on the wbc's back. They were well-formed as the beauty in the eye of the beholder.

U-1146 jolted up in a weak attempt to glare at his captor, only to moan once. The jolt forced him to a more comfortable position, but the heat of the moment felt most humiliating. His expression contorted into a grimace.

He bit on and tore at the cancer cell tentacle in front of him in retaliation. Pleasantly tickled by such an energetic captive, Cancer cell's excitement mixed in with affection. Tentacle moulded into the shape of a rose. Thrown off by the spectacle and shock, U-1146's strained neck muscles gave way. One groin slap to ass, one inch closer to the ground.

Rose in mouth, going down~ A switch snapped in Cancer cell. This new-found sensation made him breathe more raggedly. He could enjoy this more.

Now that U-1146 was riled up and gradually exhausted, his balled up fists loosened their hold on the vein-cuffs. A few more fucks and a refreshed Cancer cell discovered a way to exploit that outfit. Scandalous!

He pulled lightly at U-1146's shirt and tucked them nicely around his torn upper back. The latter felt an omen weigh down on him. Jaw clenched.

"Wh-ah.. What are you.. doing!?"

The throbbing veins peeked into his front chest pockets. It felt.. ticklish. Was it going to be tickle torture?

RIIIIIP! U-1146 gaped. !!! Wordless. Cancer cell bent to take a look at his latest modification.

"Noo! Don't look!!"

The wbc's chest flushed bright red as he was turned to the side. They tinted his nipples with an alluring bright pink. Cancer cell flushed to his ears. He had long wondered if they were white under his shirt.

"Heehee.." Humming cheerily, he made a move for the right nip. "No! Stop! Wai-AHHHHH!"

U-1146 gasped as his wail tuned in to a silent scream. Out of breath, tears welled up in his eyes. He re-balled loose fists and sobbed silently with a fierce glare.

Cancer cell appraised the wbc. A submissive pet was good and all, but a pet still needed to learn obedience and the meaning of fear.