27. real life + private message

On the other side of the city, during the lacrosse game, Theo was waking up feeling sore, and with the feeling that his body was not responding to his actions. He opined his eyes and looked around, he knew the place... It was the place where the dread doctors used to do their experiments. Many memories came to his head. Then the question came: what was he doing here? Why weren't he moving properly? As he thought about it, a figure appeared: Tracy Stewart!

"Hello there!" She smiled.

"You!!! What did you do to me?" That moment Theo noticed he had hands and feet tied up. "What do you want?"

"Don't you remember?" She smirked. "I just gave you some poisoned drink, then I had to use my power a little and I had a little help to bring you here".

"What do you want?" He repeated the question.

"Oh little Theo, I want you... Of course!"

"I don't want anything with you!" He exclaimed.

"That's why I had to do all of it to you" She approached him and sat beside the chimera on the floor. "Now I have you!!"

"No, you don't!" He tried to free his hands, but he was still partially paralized.

"Yeah, I do!" And then she kissed him, Theo could do anything to broke the kiss, and the worst part was when he saw a light shinning from across the room. A flash!

+

theo ❤️
Liam, can we talk?

lil wolf 💕
We have nothing to talk...

Liam changed theo ❤️ to Theo Raeken

Theo Raeken
It was all a mistake, Li. Tracy made it up, and someone helped her... I'm sure it was Hayden.

lil wolf 💕
Nobody kisses another person without wanting it!

Theo Raeken
I didn't want to kiss her, Li. She made all this up... She poisoned, she tied me up, she injected me kanima venom... I wouldn't kiss her... I love you, and just you!

lil wolf 💕
It doesn't matter anymore... Bye, Theo!

Theo Raeken
I'm gonna show you I'm telling you the truth, Li. I love you! ❤️

That's it for now! Thanks for 5k views, I'm really happy you're enjoying my fic!