Carnival

Taehyung stared at me for what felt like forever. I stared into his confused eyes as they changed to realization. "Jin." He said. I tilted my head. "What about my brother?" I asked. He seemed angry. "He controls time, Y/N." I gasped. I looked around. Something behind Taehyung caught my attention, though. An open door. I walked towards it leaving Taehyung in confusion. I walked to the door and opened it up slightly. I peeked into the room. I saw different carnival things such as a carousel in the back corner and various clown statues. I was beyond confused. I felt like something was coaxing me to step into the room. I stepped on foot in and felt like I was going underwater. I closed my eyes. I opened my eyes once more and saw that the colors around me changed. It was like a black and white movie. I looked around until I saw a little boy and his mother sitting on a bench. I stared at the two. The mother told the boy to cover his eyes and count to 10. He did as his mother said and covered his eyes. I felt my feet moving towards the two. I wanted to stop moving so I didn't disturb them, but my feet wouldn't stop. I saw the mother get up, set a candy bar next to the child, and leave as quickly as possible. I gasped and covered my mouth. As the child uncovered his eyes and saw that his mother was gone, he started to cry. I stepped closer to him. This time I wasn't being controlled. I sat down next to the child. The child looked up at me and he seemed familiar. His face. Where have I seen it before? His sad eyes. They were the only color within the black and white world. They were the same color as...Hoseok's eyes. Now that I examined his face more, he had the same facial features as him as well. I patted the seat next to me and he sat down. I looked at him with a sad expression. "What's your name, buddy?" I asked him. He sniffled and wiped his nose. "M-my name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok." He answered back while hiccuping. I rubbed his back soothingly. "Wanna tell me what happened, Hoseok-ssi?" He nodded and started crying again. "My M-mommy left me." I picked up the candy bar and looked at it. The colors started to change. I looked at the candy bar and saw that it was no longer there. Instead of it being candy, it was a piano key. What does this mean?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 05, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dark Pasts: Book 2 of Ordinary Series BTS Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें