Prologue

Violetta's Pov.

As I woke up, I got dressed and went downstairs I saw my dad and Ramallo sitting on the dining room table I sat in my seat while Olga was serving food, I was meeting Diego at the studio since today is our Graduation Ceremony, it's really sad to say goodbye to the studio but the guys already left because they met a guy who got them a tour so we won't see them again. After I ate my breakfast, I made my way to the Studio and Camila came up to me.

 After I ate my breakfast, I made my way to the Studio and Camila came up to me

Camila: Hey Violetta.

Violetta: Oh, hey Camila, how are you?

Camila: I'm fine, how are you?

Violetta: Well, today we graduate so it's sad.

Camila: Did you hear about the new member of the boy band his name is Leon, and he is such a hottie oh my god if I weren't with Broduey I would so be in his boxers. But of course, you have Diego.

Violetta: *Laughs at her* Camila, don't let Broduey hear you say that and I'm happy with Diego, I don't want anyone else.

Camila: I guess so, but I wouldn't pass up an opportunity with Leon though I bet he's amazing in bed.

I couldn't help, but laugh at her, then Ludmila came along, and she grabbed my arm to pull me into the music room, as the ceremony was going to start, I saw Diego kissing Francesca my best friend.

He cheated on me with her they noticed me, but I ran off and cried, as I was walking in the park, I bumped into a good-looking guy

Violetta: Ow, watch where you are going dickhead!!!

Leon: I'm sorry I wasn't concentrating, are you okay? Did I hurt you?

Violetta: Well, boys never concentrate on what they do that's why they bump into people and kiss bests friends.

Leon: Wow, somebody had a difficult day, that's why you're blaming me for things.

Violetta: No, I'm blaming you because you should be looking where you are going instead of being on that stupid phone then you would've seen me coming.

Leon: Shh, calm down, you look sad like you need to talk to someone.

Violetta: No, I'm fine I just wish you didn't bump into me.

Leon: Yeah, not even I'm getting the I'm fine look.

Violetta: You barely know me, and I'm not talking to a total stranger about my business.

Leon: Okay, I'll introduce myself, I'm Leon and you are?

Violetta: I'm Violetta.

Leon: Well, there you go, now we've done the name bases why don't you tell me what's wrong? And if you need to cry, I'll just cuddle you until you feel better.

I told him everything as we sat down on the bench, I cried, and he rubbed my back while I cried my eyes. He was calming me down until I cuddled into his chest. I felt his hard-core abs, he was fit Camila was right about him, I wouldn't mind him in bed.

Leon: I'm sorry for your jerk of a boyfriend, but he doesn't deserve you if he's that stupid to cheat on then he can't be the one for you.

Violetta: Your right, but I am supposed to be graduating right now.

Leon: Well, I can walk you to the studio if you want me to.

Violetta: Wait how do you know I'm in the studio? Wait minute you're the guy who joined the band wow you're stunning you're like a dream guy I would want in my bed. Did I say that loud?

Leon: yes, you did, but come on I'll take you.

We walked into the studio and Diego was cuddling Francesca, so I took hold of Leon's body and cuddled him to make Diego jealous he was his face dropped.

Pablo: Now, I would like to announce the special award to this girl who never gives up on anything and is dedicated to everything. Please, our hands together for VIOLETTA CASTILLO.

Everybody cheered for me as I accepted the award, I went down off the stage after the ceremony was over, Diego wanted to talk to me, and Leon disappeared as if he was just a dream.

Diego: Violetta, I'm so sorry I love you

Violetta: If you loved me, you wouldn't have kissed my best friend.

Diego: No, you're right I wouldn't have it was a stupid mistake please forgive me, I have a surprise for you.

Violetta: What?

He handed me two plane tickets to Hawaii, I screamed and hugged him tightly even though I was still mad at him for doing that to me, but I decided to give him another chance.

Violetta: Okay, I forgive you, but you need to show me how much you love me on this trip, and I don't mean sex Diego I mean something romantic than sex.

Diego: I swear I won't do anything to break your heart again.

Diego hugged me and I hugged him back.

A/N