Devil - Apollonia

I woke up the next morning to the touch of Miguels lips on my neck.

"Good morning hermoso" he whispered into my ear as I slowly opened up my eyes.

"I love it when you whisper Spanish into my ear" I smiled and stretched out my legs under the covers.

"Good, because I love whispering Spanish into your beautiful ears" he smiled and I suddenly felt his hand on my thigh.

Slowly he began to move his hand inbetween my legs. Quickly, I shut my eyes again and bite my bottom lip as I felt his fingers begin to tease my body. Gradually, Miguel began to pick up the pace of his fingers as he sucked my neck. I couldn't hide my moans of pleasure and it made him chuckle.

"You were so worth the wait, but now I fear I won't ever want to leave this bed" he growled this time as I felt one finger push deep inside of me.

"I just want to hear you moan and moan" he continued before pushing another finger inside.

I had a tight gasps on my pillow, my hands clinging onto the material at either side of my head as a warming and blinding mist built up inside of me. Suddenly, Miguel repositioned himself onto of me. Kneeling inbetween my legs, I could feel the tip of his hardness teasingly stroking my entrance.

"Please Miguel" I begged now and tried to push my hips towards him, but his hand on me and kept me down in the mattress.

I couldn't help but laugh at his teasing. His eyes, now intently studied my face as he slowly pushed himself inside of me.

I was instantly gasping as be quickly picked up the pace and began groaning in Spanish. Miguel had now grabbed hold of my legs and placed them on his shoulders as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of me.  within minutes I felt myself climaxing as he flipped me over on to my front before eventually reaching his own release.

Over the next two weeks I spent most my time Christmas shopping with Miguel in the city. He would be heading back to Venezuela in two days to see his family, so we tried to make sure we saw plenty of each other. Apart from that I just been busy with the usually chores and Bella. I had spoken to Q a few times via calls and texts. When we had been together his family had really taken a shine to Bella, especially his mom. Since we were both talking again as well, she had quickly invited us to have Christmas at their home in Pennsylvania. I had checked with Q first, especially after that awkward texting situation a couple of weeks back, he was super happy to be spending Christmas with us though. For once everything was going just right.

Tonight, Bella was having a sleepover with Bianca. Zoe was throwing done Christmas party sleepover. So Miguel and I headed out into the city to meet some friends.

"Here they are, the best looking couple in the tristate area" Kate announced when we walked into the bar and shook the snow from our hair.

This place had become our usual spot now and the manager knew us all well. Sadly, Miguel had moved his flight to tomorrow morning at like 5am, as the snow was getting worse he worried about being grounded in the city over Christmas, so he had brought his bags with him and planned to drink the night away until he left for the airport at around 1am. The manager let him leave his bags behind the bar though and we were all soon laughing and drinking.

"So we get back to work on the 6th, I need you in L.A right away" Jorma reminded me as we took a seat at one of the booths with Andy and Kate.

"Dude it's Christmas in two days, give it a break" Andy laughed and clinked his glass against mine.

"What are you guys doing for Christmas by the way? I noticed all the bags when you came in" Kate asked as we both looked over to Miguel who was still at the bar with a group of friends.

"He gotta shot at like 1, heading back home for a few weeks. I'm sending Christmas in Penn"

"What's over there?" Andy asked.

"A certain joker that who. Are you serious Apple? Does Miguel know?" Kate asked in an annoyed tone.

"Yes I'm serious, and of course Miguel knows. Brian's family is like a surrogate family to Bella and I"

"Ah up, speak of the devil" Andy chuckled and nodded his head towards the door.

I quickly snapped my head around and saw Brian and a few friends walkong inside. I instantly smiled at seeing his face for the first time in weeks, but then my reality hit me. Miguel and Brian had never met, how exactly was all this gonna go down...