Character Guide

Y/N Shimura

Power- 5/5
Intelligence- 3/5
Technique- 1/5
Stamina- 4/5

»Y/N is a decendant of the Shimura line, his older brother being Tenko, who prefers to be known as Tomura.

»he was a later bloomer.. he got his quirk around age 9

»His quirk, Rot Away, allows him to decay that is composed of organic material. So he can terminate the tiniest sprout to a great white shark with just a touch.

»Y/N is 15 and was actually kidnapped from his mother by Tomura. (For the sake of the story, the two of you share a father but different mothers.) He kidnapped you at age 9

»Y/N has been taught that heroes are pathetic and useless, that they're only a burden to society because they do their job to show off and gain money and or popularity.

»Sucky thing for Tomura is that Y/N really admires Hawks....

»Y/N had a strong bond with his mother and wishes nothing more than to see her again...

»a bit from his childhood

As the piano melody stopped flowing down the hall, my curious five year old gaze played up onto the wall, where a portrait of my father and his other son was mounted. A new note was struck, this one though, sounding more harsh and pained than all the others. Like it had been unintentional. Or perhaps something had been slammed down on the keys that stopped the gentle melody of Beethoven. My small feet barely made a noise as the padding of socks muffled the small footsteps I laid down. A few drops of blood specked outside our sitting room, where the piano was. My mother was inside, in her lovely floral dress, peonies and orchids blooming across the dainty silk that lay wonderfully across her slim figure. Honey golden hair cascaded to the small of her back, which I happened to be currently tangling my small fingers in. She turned away from the instrument and looked at me, her e/c eyes brimmed with tears, her lustrous lashes specked with tiny dewdrops of tears.

Our cat, Azuria, lay on the piano, his black fur matted a bit and the white and orange bits of his fur seemed to be tinted a pretty shade of red... crimson red. I learned about death fairly early because of this. My mother felt it was wrong to lie and say Azuria was just sleeping and he'd wake up again and perhaps be able to go with me to find that pesky mouse that's been bothering us so. But no. We laid our dear cat to rest beside the willow tree in the yard, it's soft branches swaying serenely in the gentle breeze.

I woke up from this ... memory? It's been so long since Azuria died... why am I thinking of it now...

«

End

Cover credits to ImberLapis