Chapter 3; Trigger

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERY SENSITIVE SUBJECTS. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING OR HAVE EXPERIENCED THOUGHTS OF SELF HARM. I DON'T WANT TO BE THE CAUSE OF ANYBODY'S RELAPSE OR INJURY. THIS CHAPTER IS OVERALL VERY TRIGGERING.

Do not scroll/read past this point if you know this might have any sort of effect on you.

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

(If anyone wants this taken down or censored, @/ me in the comments and I'll do my best to act upon it asap)

••••

Living with another voice inside his head wasn't anything new to y/n. In Fact, Izuku Midoriya was probably say, the fifth voice to accompany him on this journey known as life.

The voices never really said anything interesting.. It was sometimes Blood for the Blood God, other times it was along the VERY UNHELPFUL LINE we didn't start the fire!. He knew he was insane. But these voices kept driving him to the peak of insanity. Y/N sometimes could look at his hands and just watch them phase through the air.

He was sure his smoking issue didn't help anything but yet it was all that made him feel good at this point. That, and watching the blood spill from his own body. Whenever he partook in cutting or biting, scratching or nicking himself, the voice of Midoriya would cry out, the trauma rooted from how he died latched into his mind. The shrill cries could only be heard by him. The sadistic side of Y/N sung out in these situations. He'd press the blade harder into his skin, the sensation of his skin tearing under the touch of the sharp metal a tantalizing feeling, as though he could get drunk on self harm.

He sometimes shoved a gag into his own mouth and drug a piece of glass up his thighs, just to see if he could make himself cry or moan out of happiness and enjoyment.

Sadism and masochism. The combination does strange things to people.

Sitting in a tub, the water turned red from the blood from him and from the red rum he had assisted in that day.

Flashing a glance towards the medicine cabinet, he tried to count his fingers. 1, 2, 4, 7, 12? No that wasn't right.. In the mirror, his mothers face flashed, her pale profile barely visible, but there, nonetheless.

As y/n listened to the clock pronouncing its every second, he grew more weary, the fatigue setting in upon his weary mind, his eyes and soul bleary. The e/c hues a dark and murky shade of what they were originally meant to be.

"Mother.. Is it my time yet?"

A silken hand, shaded a fair white emerged from the void that didn't exist in the realm which her son was in, reached from the heavens, caressing the face of the boy whom sat alone in the porcaline bowl.

"You will know when your time is up; when the clock has struck its last hour and only seconds are left. You will know."

And with those haunting words, the boys mother, or what he thought was her, disappeared back into the nothingness the specter first emerged from.

As his head ever so slowly slipped under the surface, his eyes crinkled at the corners, a small smile evident. As the bubbles trickled from his nose, they congregated into columns. Soon the surface looked as though it may could be boiling.

This was pure insanity for the boy. His mentality was and had been long gone.

As the itch of open wounds in the water begged y/n to scratch them, he bit his lip, knowing how beautiful the water would look, tainted a vibrant crimson red.

As he grew less conscious of how hard he was biting his lip, he suddenly tasted a familiar metallic taste in his mouth. Sighing, he quickly licked the flow up before returning to his turmoil.

Going against the voice of Izuku in his head, he fervently dug his nails into the already opens wounds, the stinging bringing a new sort of sadistic pleasure to rack his body.

As his happy screams rang through the bathroom, Dabi pushed open the door to see him, staring at an absolute nothingness of the ceiling while digging his clawlike nails into this own flesh, biting his lip, not put of pain. Touya sighed before dipping a hand into the scalding water and grasping onto one wrist.

The sharp e/c eyes of the younger boy latched on to his cerulean orbs. The stark contrast between their gazes was frighting enough, but when Dabi did what he knew would cause the other to either faint or black out for long enough, he started his care for the younger.

You might be asking what he did.

The older had removed the pins keeping his skin together on his face before reaching up, grabbing the ripped skin and pulling it back, exposing his tongue and teeth.

The fanbase was thirsty but he wanted to take a swallow of himself cuz goddamn he knew he looked good.

As he placed all of the fixtures back in, he sighed and heaved (Y/N) from the tub, leaving the Crimson tinted pool behind.

Carrying his friend to his room, he slid boxers, pants and a hoodie onto him before giving him a couple melatonin gummies to make sure he slept.

Slumping in a chair that resided in a corner of y/n's room, he knew he'd have to keep watch just to make sure he was alright.