Long time no see🥵

• The PM House•

As we arrived I got nervous. It was my first time seeing nick in about 2 years. We were best friends but when him and Alexys got together she didn't want us hanging out . That Hoe🙄

"Hey you okay" max whispered . " Yeah I'm just nervous being around Nicholas again" I said getting out the car. Brandon and Zion helped me and Max with our bags . Edwin, Austin, and Nick Haden got home yet so we had a couple hours to chill

•Nick's POV•

Wow. I don't even know why I'm so nervous, it's not like we dated or something. But I really do miss her and I can't wait to see her.

"Hey bro , you Gucci" Edwin asked. "Yeah bro I'm fine , I just can't wait to see her again" I sighed . "Ouuu is ma boy catchin feelings again??" Austin questioned playfully. "Chilll it ain't even that serious" I said rolling my eyes, Even tho I liked her I wasn't catching feelings.

Vanessa's POV•

We were all watching tv when we heard someone playing sicko mode in their car outside. Max hopped up to see who was outside, she turned around with a big grin on her face. "THERE HERE" she yelled. Just then the door busted open and a tall blonde haired boy ran towards me "NESSA" , "PORTER" me and Austin yelled at the same time. What about me max said pouting , Austin ran over and gave her a hug. "They'll be in , in a sec they were talking about something" Austin said winking at me, I rolled my eyes and walked to the restroom upstairs .

I could hear the door open downstairs but I wasn't in a rush I changed clothes again to something a little more fashionable and comfortable even tho we weren't together I still wanted to look decent for him.

It took me less than 10 minutes to get ready. When I walked out the bathroom I started walking down the hall to the downstairs area when I heard someone say "hey stranger" I turned around and it was nick. "Oh heyyy" I said nervously. There was a moment of awkward silence when he then said "so ion get no hug or nothin" sarcastically. "Ahh, my fault yeah come here,long time no see"I said . After reuniting I guess we headed down stairs to see everybody watching a movie "danggg y'all don't love us enough to tell us about the movie" nick said. "Pobrecito" Brandon said as we all laughed and continued watching the movie together . "You look good ma"nick whispered in my ear. I laughed and continued watching the movie.

Heyyy❤️hope your enjoying the book☺️ shout out to Alexandra and Jessica 💗