The Job/Happy Birthday🎂🎂

Kirishima's POV

It's been 2 years since I've moved in with Bakugou and I had also lost my job I was sitting with my mom in the kitchen while my dad was at work.
See I was banned from my home and now live with my boyfriend my family rejected me for being different everyone except my mom of course. But now I live with Bakugou and he doesn't know that but his parents let me stay with them under 1 condition "PAY RENT!!" But I was fired from my job and....no ones hired me since...that was 2 years ago.

"I just don't understand mom I can't find anything!!!" I said frustrated and then she gave me the weirdest advice.

"Go online at night I don't know why but when I was jobless I had found my job at night it's kinda like the black market except friendly and you find jobs." She said.

I raised an eyebrow and decided I'll try that tonight so when the time came I went back to Bakugou and slept all day to find my perfect job. But then I started to realise that me sleeping all day being up all night will make me look unmanly. But Oh how surprised they will be.

We were hanging out when Bakugou said.

"Hey shitty-hair I'm heading to bed you coming with!?" I shook my head "no" and said.

"I'm going to stay up for a little bit more if that's ok." He sighed and left back to the bedroom.

I got out my laptop and searched for a job I saw some managers that people are looking for as I really didn't find anything I hadn't noticed
Mrs. Bakugou came out at 1 AM but apparently she noticed me.

This went on for the rest of the week 7 days of pure torture in staying up and looking for it, but then I SAW IT The thing that Bakugou watches there are try outs for the positions!!! I sent my resume, and then got an interview date and it was on Bakugou's birthday but. I know he'll absolutely love this job that I'm GOING to get (so I have 2 day's to practice) I thought.

I had closed the laptop satisfied with what I found for a job.(THANK YOUU MMOOMM!!!!) I sang happily in my head and then BOOM black out I fell asleep on the couch.

Bakugou's POV

The next morrning I woke up to just me in the bed again this has happened ALL week it's irritating I walked into the kitchen to see my mom standing there with her arms crossed, and a frown on her face.

"What!?" I asked in a snapping voice.

"Listen Bakugou as much as I love Kirishima living and being here he doesn't have a job! He's not paying rent and it's been TWO YEARS!!!! He owes us alot now I know you like him here but he's mooching off of us. Tell him he's got 3 day's to get a job I Don't Care if he works at Wankdonalds! Just get a job. And I've been thinking like is THIS why his parents kicked him out!? Honestly honey I think......."

"Think what!?" I asked in a dangerously low voice.

"You can do better than this." She said and gestured towards the living room where I looked out to see Kiri on the couch sleeping with bags under his eye's.

"He stays up ALL NIGHT on that conputer Katsuki!!!" She said.

"I'll talk to him I promise." I said.

Kirishima's POV

I heard everything they we're talking about and I hoped to All Might I get this job because this would be my greatest come back and knowing that I'm disappointing Mrs. Bakugou really hurts my heart I "woke up" and walked into the kitchen and kissed Bakugou on the cheek and said.