The Eden Club

(A/N: Not all of the exact scenes are the same! This is just a heads up because this father/son fanfic is half AU, and half from the actual game. I forget some of the actual scenes, so bare with me if I get some things wrong. Hope you enjoy!)
______________________________________

Hanks POV:

As I walk into the office I throw up in my mouth. The bitter taste of leftover liquor almost makes me throw up again. I stumble to my desk, barely noticing the hunk of plastic dressed in a suit. I immediately know it is an Android from it's blinking LED and bright blue band around it's arm.
"Hello, my name is Connor. I'm the Android sent by Cyberlife. My instructions are to help you on investigations, specifically deviant Android cases."

I grimace at it as I sit down to my computer. It's voice is already ticking me off.

I work, glancing at the framed picture of my late son. I miss him. Why does everything have to happen to me? I think, glancing back up at it, Connor. He smiles at me, while I shake my head and touch the picture of Cole. I miss him so much, but I have to get back to work. I look through the deviant files and tell Connor to as well. As I look at my new Android, I can tell he was going to start talking.

"What's your dog's name?" It asks.
"How do you know I have a dog?" I reply, skeptical of this new machine.
"The dog hairs on your chair. It's a Saint Bernard right? I like dogs,"
"What's it to ya?" I ask and look back down at my computer. I feel bad, as I can feel it looking at me still.
"Sumo. I call him Sumo," I say. I notice that there's a case that we could take a look into right now. I get up and wave Connor over, I want to get this over with.

We arrive at the Eden Club, where this incident unfortunately took place. I start to talk to the manager as Connor departs from me to the room where the murder took place.

Connor's POV:

I walk into the room, instantly seeing the dead body, and seemingly shut off Android. So strange how a non living organism can emulate humans' emotions. I scan for Thirium, but only find the substance leaking from the deceased Android. I walk over to the body, scanning for bruises or other marks. I find very harsh and severe bruising around the neck. His heart was not beating, so I concluded that a deviant strangled him. I make note to tell Hank later. I walk over to the Android and lay it down. I find the panel I need to find and reconnect a valve. It awakens, scooching away from me. I hurry to find the most effective questions, knowing it will shut down again soon.
"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to ask some questions before you shut down again," I quickly and sternly say.
"O-ok," it stutters.
"Did you kill this man?"
"N-no, it wasn't me, I swear!"
"Was there anyone else in the room with you?"
"Y-yes,"
"What happened, why did it do this? Answer me quickly!"
"H-he wanted to play with two girls. The other Android snapped and started to strangle him. He was beating us, and I tried to run, but I shut down before I could get out,"
"Final one, was it the same model as you? Do you have any descriptors?"
"I-it..." it shuts down in front of me before I can say anything.

I yell for Hank, wanting to tell him what the Android had said, and how we can find the deviant. He jogs into the room before bending over and panting. I instantly calculate how unhealthy he is and new recipes for him. He yells at me for making him run, but I repeat the Android's answers to my questions. He shakes his head and mutters "stupid machines" under his breath. I get up and walk out of the room to one of the Eden Club Android holding cylinders. I call Hank over one more time.
"Can you rent this Android for me?" I ask him
"C'mon Connor, we have better things to do," he replies.
"Please,"
"Fine," he types in some numbers and the tube opens, "This is gonna look bad for me." The Android steps out, swaying its hips seductively. "What now?" Hank asks. I grab it's arm and I can abruptly see its memories. I see a blue haired Traci walk out of the crime scene room. Our new prime suspect. I let go of the strip Android and continue doing the same to many more witnesses before finding it's hiding spot. A storage room. Of course. I scan for blue blood traces, knowing it was bleeding. I follow the track of blue blood, but it suddenly stops. I turn around to look for the deviant, but I don't see it anywhere. Suddenly, a blue haired Traci jumps onto my back.

Hanks POV:

I see Connor being tackled and run over to him. Before I know it, another cold lifeless Android has come to life and is attacking me. I try shoving its heavy body off of me, but I fail, exasperated. I see Connor fighting the other Android, and that somehow gives me the strength to kick this one off of me. I run to help Connor, but the brown haired Android is back at running to me. I punch it in the face and shove off the blue haired Traci from Connor. The blue haired Android runs at Connor and pushes him over a cart. The brown haired Android also runs back at me and shoves me to the ground. They run outside to a dark and wet alley. Connor and I chase them to see they stopped at a fence. Connor takes out his pistol, but puts it away after looking at them. I notice his LED turns yellow for a split second. I furrow my brows then relax a little.
"I didn't mean to kill him. He was beating us, torturing us. I suddenly couldn't take it. I grabbed his neck and squeezed, letting all my anger out until he stopped moving. I had to get away. Away, to the one I love. She makes me forget about the disgusting humans. Their greed, their ugly smell of sweat and alcohol." The blue haired Traci says, wrapping her arms around the brown haired Traci. They turn around and run. They climb over the fence, making loud clanging noises. I relax and put my gun down as well.
"I think it's better this way," I say. It's what I actually think, but I'm also trying to comfort Connor. He walks towards me, wrinkling his forehead. I follow and we get in my car. We start driving to get a hamburger for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: I hope you liked my first chapter of this Connor and Hank son/father ship. This is also my first ever time writing on Wattpad, so I know it isn't the best. As I said in the beginning, some of these scenes are from the game, while others are from this father/son AU. I do forget parts of the actual scenes, so they're not exactly the same. More chapters to come!)