3- I love you

Gibbs storms in "whos that woman sat at dads desk?" Shona asked mcgee wisperd "thats the director. "

"Dose she have a death wish?" Shona replied mcgee laughed

"Shona, come over here." Gibbs signalled you over "yes dad?"

"This is director jenny Shepard, director this is my daughter shona" the director put her hand out for me to shake " nice to meet u" i said nervously "same to u" she replied Gibbs and the director walk to the elevator

The director and gibs walk back in, and the director approached shona. " i hear you have been looking for a job?"

"Ye... Yeas marm" Shona stutterd

" No need to be nervous dear, there is a job vacancy in our forensics lab i was wondering if you were interested?"

"Ow my god, thank you so much. That's amazing," Shona shouted with excitement

"Great news, see you tomorrow," the director says while walking back to her office.

The next morning, i was at the coffee shop when i heard a formilia voice "well hello pretty lady."

I turned around to see tony standing behind me. "What you doing hear?" i asked him

"I was hoping we could walk to work together?"

"You do know that would look suspicious if we arrive together."

"I know, but all we have to say is that we bumped into each other on the way and decided to walk in together," tony said with a smile

"Wow, good plan," i said, impressed

"They don't call me tony awsome for nothing," he laughed

"Who calls you that?" i asked with a smile

"Well, no one has yet, but hopefully, it will catch on." we both laughed and walked to work. When we got to the squad room, no one questioned that we had walked in together. Thy was until i got to the lab when abby asked, "So how come you and tony came in to work together?"

"We bumped into each other on our way hear and decided to walk together. Is it such a crime?" I replied

"You awfully protestiv about the matter"

"And you abs are looking for conspiracies that aren't there"

Abby walked away from me, never braking eye contact, and we both laughed. A couple of hours later "right im of for lunch u coming?" Abby asked me. "No, im ok. i had a big breakfast." I replied, trying to give nothing away. "Ok, well, call me if u need anything." Abby left, and i was in the lab when someone came abound the corner "Shona you hear?" A voice whispered. I came out of the ballistics lab to see tony stand at the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked suspiciously.

"I thought u might be hungry seen as tho you haven't left for lunch," tony said whilst waving a paper bag in my face. "Thanks, what we got then?" He empties the contence of the bag on the table. They started to eat and talk and laugh, "Are you ok, shona?" tony held my hand "yea im happy. I just wish we could tell people."

Tony lifted her face up. "Why don't we?" i was shocked and confused at his words. "W-what?"

"Let's tell people i hate keeping it a secret i i erm." shona interrupted him. "U what?" Tony stood up

"I love you, shona Gibbs." I stood up and kissed him. "i love you too