title of your story

Ok, so the writer is gone, apparently, she went to the magical storage room of tampons. The cat who just crashed through the window just woke up, “where’s Elasticat! I need her” he said. “Oh, heck no!!! Not this time old ginger.” I heard Franko say, although I couldn’t see him. But what I could see is plastic tarp covering the window where he crashed. ‘Plasticat’ got up, and he ran as fast as his stubby legs could go. It looked soo inspiring, until he ran into the wall… Uhh, the writer just got back. With Vladimir tied up in the strings of all the tampons. He squeaked. (Just so you know, Vlad has this little baby squeak. It gets kind of annoying.) I heard the sound of the plastic wrap ripping, so I scooted the chair a tad so I could see what it was. A, uh kitten just broke through the wrap, like Plasticat. “Plasticat! I’m sorry. I got caught up with the old man voice and the wind chimes, and the writer was too busy writing about tampons” she said.” Too bad. I’m very disappointed with you. Now go think about what you’ve done after we get the writer safe”. I glared at him. ‘Wait, who the heck are you, old man?’ Bad kitty asked.”ALRIGHT!!!!” I yelled, “I’m the only person who knows who every one is, besides the writer, who apparently just got dazed by cross dressing Apollo-she’s hormonal- so let me explain!”  All the cats in the room took a minute, nodded their heads at each other, and awaited an explanation. “Let’s start with Plasticat. He’s SUPPOSED to be a retired super hero- no offence, but Plasticat, you can only fly 2 mph.” I said. He looked down at the floor…” sorry, but anyway...

(Sorry guys!!!! I totally ran on a blank! Please post what you think should be next)