suprise!

Yeri: "Y/n, you really don't need to do that...."

You just ignored what Yeri said and talked to the guy

Y/n:"So Mr.Perfect"

The moment he heard that he got a little angry... And his smile was gone

Y/n:"What's your name?"
???:"you'll know soon enough..."

The guy walked closer to you

???:"Rather than that, if this doesn't end well you'll never forget it"

He said whispering.

*is he trying to hit me up or
something?*

Just the thought of him flirting with you made you back off. You took a step back and pulled Yeri with you.

Y/n:"C'Mon Yeri, let's go...."
???:"Awww, is the cute litlle girl scarred?"

He said with a annoying voice.

Yeri:" I told you we should go"

She said softly.

Y/n:"That's not EXACTLY what you said"

The two of you were just walking farter away from the strange guy,
Going to the canteen of your school.
A guy started waving at you.

???:" HEY Y/N, I'M HERE!!!"

He spoke with a semi-shocked voice.

Yeri:"LOOK!"

She said pointing in the direction you heard the yelling.

Y/n:"WinWin? Huh, WINWIN"

*Yeri WinWin and you have been friends for 3 years since he got placed at your old school. Yeri has been your bff for as long as you remember! Maybe 16/17 years by now? Both Yeri WinWin and you were upset because he was going to study in China. His parents are kinda strict. And wanted him to get a good education*

Yeri and you walked up to his table a little confused but nobody was complaining.

Y/n:"Ow My God, WinWin what are you doing here???"

All of you were taking a seat with Yeri and you on one side and WinWin on the other side, kinda in the middle.

Sicheng:"My parents said that first flying to China THEN buying a house and lastly pay for a Universary would be too expensive. And how many times did i tell you to not call me 'WinWin'?"

He said the last scentice with a bit of a  embarrassed voice.

Y/n:"maybe a 1000 times but it is a funny nick-name, right?"
Yeri:"uhuh, it's the cutest name you'll ever get!"

Both of you were laughing while Sicheng couldn't laugh.

Sicheng:"Just call me Sicheng....Please. it's embarrassing if two girls call ne that."

Yeri:"When we're with you we 'Win-Win'."
Sicheng:"Haha,very funny. But no. People get the wrong idea... If you know what i mean."

The way he smiled while saying something like that just made you think of That Weird other guy.

*uhg Y/n, get him out of your head now! And since when did Sicheng started to act like this?*