Chapter 5

Jimins POV:

My hands automatically go up to grab his in a desperate attempt to pry his hands off my hair, but he's so incredibly strong it terrifies me. My movements almost instantly come to a halt and with tears brimming in the corner of my eyes I watch my one and only escape route get further and further away from me.

He pulls me closer to himself, never loosening his grip and I find myself wincing in pain. He laughs, such a sinister and deep chuckle that my body automatically creates chills in response. It doesn't help that I constantly feel the warm air of his breath hit the nape of my neck either.

I shriek when he suddenly turns me around and a pained whimper escapes my mouth when he pushes me against the wall. He loosens his grip only to place his hands on both side of my vulnerable, terrified face, caging me.

His friend is up beside him and the intense glare they're both displaying makes me want to cower. I stand my ground though, hoping that I can get a tiny chance to make a run for it. 

The possibility faint, but still there if they by any chance, mess up.

V tilts his head, studying me. His eyes roaming from the top of my head all the way down to my shoes. They linger for a brief moment at my waistline, making me gulp and my lips quiver. He suddenly clicks his tongue in satisfaction, a quiet noise really, but it still makes me flinch.

"What to do with you..." he ponders, seeming distant although his piercing gaze is telling me that he has full control over the situation.

For the time being.

The pale man tilts his head along with his friend, a smirk evident on his face too and it is one of the few face expressions I have seen him make so far. He mumbles something, causing V to let out a menacing giggle before suddenly becoming dead serious again.

"We couldn't do that, could we..." he asks, a rhetorical question really because he doesn't wait for a response before he continues.

"We wouldn't do that, would we..." this time his eyes meet mine and I instantly look away, petrified. My breath hitches when he strongly grabs my chin, forcing me to look back at him. "I don't like it when people look away when I talk to them," he growls a cold look replacing the smirk he previously held.

A simple threat and one that I am definitely not looking lightly on.

I just witnessed this man kill someone for fun. There is nothing stopping him from killing me and I wonder why none of them have brought their weapons out yet.

I know they have them and they know that I know.

"He's too pretty for that, would be such a waste" V comments and I reel back to reality as he finally gives a response to his friend's previous whisper. "But what to do with you..." he continues, letting my chin go in the process.

"So many options, so little time" his friend grumbles, more in a hissing tone while quickly checking his watch.

"We're walking on a thin line V, make up your mind..." he comments before he moves over to the dead body lying on the ground. I had completely forgotten about him and my will to escape strengthens, still feeling that this young man needs justice; revenge.

However, caged in the silver haired mans steel grip I can only watch helplessly as the pale man proceeds to take out a handkerchief from the inside pocket of his black blazer. He covers his right index finger with it before much to my protests, digs into the bullet wound on the young mans forehead.

Satisfied, he gently wiggles the bullet out from the open wound, packing it into the cloth before it disappears back in his pocket. He has done this before, they know not to leave any evidences behind.

They're professionals.

"I wonder what RM would think of you..." V is still making up his mind, much to my own and apparently his friends annoyance. He brings his hand from the wall to gently caress the side of my cheek. I want to turn away so badly, but I feel that he will hurt me if I don't stay still. 

The shivers doesn't stop and by now I'm assuming I must be literally shaking.

The pale one keeps looking at his watch getting restless and it's only when I hear the faint sound of sirens that it finally ticks for me. He has been counting, knowing exactly how long it would take before someone would notice.

I wonder who though...

The alleyway is completely empty of people. There is no one in sight, not even cars can be heard.

I look around trying to pinpoint where their cover has been blown before my eyes land on a tiny camera in the corner of the brick building that my back is currently pushed against. Both of them follow my gaze before I wince in pain when V grabs my shoulder. He growls, pulling me away from the wall before I'm pushed over to his partner.

The man quickly lays a hand over my chest and the small amount of resistance that I attempt, proves futile. He's stronger than I expected even though his body doesn't show it and he's only a few centimetres taller than me.

V hisses again before reaching for his gun. The safety comes off too quickly for my liking as he aims it directly at the camera and with 100% accuracy, shoots. The sparks fly everywhere causing me to flinch but the pale man holds me in place.

"I fucking hate cameras. They ruin all the fun!" V scowls at the broken device now hanging in a thin cable from the wall. He grabs me and pushes me in the opposite direction from where I came from, my gaze quickly diverts to my only escape route that seems to become further and further away from me. 

I need a chance and as I see V briefly take his eyes off me to put his gun back, I take it.

I throw myself down, grabbing a glass bottle that I spotted earlier before twisting my body back around. I throw it, directly towards Vs face whose hand comes up to protect himself. The glass bottle shatters against his palm and parts of his face, leaving at leasteone big cut on his cheek and several small ones on his hand. He screams, more growls to be honest but I don't wait to see how much damage my little stunt has actually caused.

I turn on my heel, dodging V as his other hand comes up to cover his face. His pale friend is too busy watching and trying to believe what just happened that I'm able to sprint past him as well.

I run for my life, my breath too elevated to hear if footsteps are following me, but I don't turn cause turning means slowing down and I'm not planning on doing that. I'm waiting for the bullets to fly past me or hit me and I'm actually more than surprised to hear nothing. 

I don't stop though and I don't turn before I'm out of the alley and on busier streets.

I can see people and cars and relief washes over me as I quickly try to steady my breath. 

Then, my body turns and I expect to see two infuriated men rushing towards me. 

I'm more that surprised when I see nothing.

They're gone, there is no trace of them at all, making me frown.

I don't plan to go back in and check though, so brushing the uncomfortable feeling off me I head for the closest police station, completely unaware that someone is indeed watching me.