Breaking Regret

Left broken hearted, with shattered Alexa surrounding him, he couldn't forget his hurtful actions, the utter pain he had put her through. "Alexa......I-I" he paused to wipe the hot puddles off his cheeks, so he could see the damage. It was all clear now to him "I didn't...didn't mean it" but it was too late to continue apologizing emptily. Something clicked in Johns mind, he scurried, gently scooping up every last part of her in his warm arms. "W...we'll make it all better....all of it" he whispered quietly to her. Rushing out of the front door that laid right in front of them. Unlocking the door he still kept his hand filled with the crystals of Alexa, or what used to be Alexa that is. Slowly, carefully he let the pieces of her slid back onto the thick leather seating of his cars seats. Slamming on the gas John made his way to the highest class, most expensive technology store he knew. His friend was working there at the moment, which was just excellent timing for this situation, without hesitation John grabbed Alexa and ran into the store, shouting "I broke her, I didn't mean it but I broke her....." a bunch of people ran over to him as if he was at the hospital or such. A couple of the workers attempted to comfort him and his lost, while the others went straight to work.