◇(σиє)◇

Tom Holland, known as his role as Spiderman, was sitting on the set for an upcoming Spideypool movie, nervous as hell. He was about to meet the glorious Ryan Reynolds.

Calm down Holland He thought to himself Just relax..

He looks up from his phone, there he was.

Ryan Reynolds.
"Oh you must be Tom?" Ryan said sitting next to him.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered.

It was like meeting Robert Downey Jr all over again, except it wasn't a stunt double.

Ryan smiled at Tom, making him blush.

Jesus fuck, what the hell is wrong with me?

Tom went back to his phone, hoping he could get a hold of himself.
「•」

Tom was reading over the script when something caught his attention.

"The Kiss."

He read over the page, his eyes widening.

I have to kiss him??

His face turned a deep shade of red. Usually he's not so nervous about a kiss scene since he's kissing another girl but kissing another guy?? And having that guy be none other than

Ryan Reynolds??

"Looks like we'll be kissing in this one." Ryan said in a joking tone "No homo." He laughed.

"Y-yeah..no homo." Tom hid his face in his sweater.
「•」
Tom had been questioning his sexuality for a bit now. He hadn't really labeled himself as "gay", more bisexual if anything else. He used to have a crush on his friend Zendaya, yet the feelings were not returned.

Tom's confession to her went horribly. She laughed at it like some joke and told him they'd be better as friends.

Yeah he totally wanted to be just friends..

He had noticed the difference between looking up to a male celebrity and having an actual crush on them. He figured it was just a phase.

Nah I just think they look hot for a dude, that's all.

Nope. He had a few celebrity crushes, Ryan being one of them. Now that he had met him, Tom knew he was definitly in love.

Last time he checked Ryan was straight though.. Or was he?

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS GARBAGE LIKE JFJJDJDHS FRICK