Father

About a month after this happened I had to go back to my dad's house to get the rest of my stuff from his house. My dad was abusive my whole life. My mom died when I was 8 so there was no one to stop him. He usually just verbally and physically abused me. But when I turned 13 all that changed. He started to sexually abuse me too.

When I went back to his house he was there, which I didn't plan on. When I got there he was drunk. When I walked into the house, looked at me, ran over to me and threw me on the couch. He proceeded to take my clothes off and rape me. After he was done I was left in my bra and underwear. I was mortified.

I didn't feel like driving back home so I ordered a lift. When the guy came I warned him and said all I had on was a bra and underwear. When he saw how shaken up and uncomfortable I was he handed me a jacket and told me I could cover up with it if it made me more comfortable. I gladly took his jacket and covered up my torso. He offered me something to drink and asked if I was alright. I said not really but that I would be fine. When we got to my house I thanked him and gave him back his jacket. He smiled at me and then drove away.

I went up to the door and knocked. Wes was at the door in 10 seconds. He looked at me shocked and confused. He grabbed my hand and took me over to the couch. I immediately started crying. He looked down at me with confusion and sadness. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a protective bear hug. I pulled away after a minute to tell him what happened. As I was telling him I could feel a panic attack coming on. I stood up and he stood up with me. I started to feel dizzy so I grabbed his arms. Next thing I knew I was laying on the ground with him kneeling over me. I sat up and looked at him. His eyes were full of tears. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and went up to his bedroom. He gave me some clothes to put on. He then picked me up again and then laid me down on the bed covered me with the blankets. He crawled in next to me and put his arms around my body. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.