7 Minutes in Hell

Bakugou grunted as he sat down on the couch in the common area of the dorms. His parents left for the winter break and didn't bother to take his sorry ass so he was stuck at the dorms with these pieces of shit. Round face seemed to be excitedly talking with the girls while shitty hair, pikachu, and icyhot sat near him.

"Alright boys! Everyone choose one small item from this box to claim as your own!" Round face chearfully said as emo pikachu pushed the box towards the boys. All the items where the same size shape and weight, however they all had different colours corresponding the the person who chose it. They where told to write their names on the item and put it back in emo pikachus box.

She shook it around while alien explained the game.

"First off the rules are simple. All you have to do is pick one of the items from the box. If you draw your own name put it back and try again. Once you get someone who isnt yourself you will take them and go into the storage closet on the boys side 3rd floor. One of you will message us when you guys are in the closet and we will set a timer for 7 minutes. You then have to make out for those 7 minutes!" She smirked giving off a really evil vibe.

"Why the fuck do I have to play this game?" Bakugou retorted.

"Cause we want to see you suffer" the girls said in unison. As if they couldnt wait any longer they had put the box in front of bakugou.

"Seriously?" He growled and picked up one of the items blindly. Looking at it he saw his own messy writing of his own name. Putting it back emo pikachu shook it again before letting him draw again.

Taking his hand out of the box and looking at who he had chosen, bakugou froze. He couldnt believe the first fucking person he chose was a dude, let alone that half and half bastard.

"Hell no! No way am I doing this I'm out!" Bakugou growled at the others.

"Who did he pick?" Shitty hair asked.

"Looks like its todoroki" pikachu replied. The girls grinned from ear to ear. Alien and emo pikachu grabbed icyhot while round face decided to make bakugou float so he wouldnt struggle so hard.

"Have fun in there you two!" The other boys said being left behind.

"So what exactly must I do with bakugou?" Icyhot asked, following the girls so he didnt have to be dragged.

"You gotta kiss him for 7 minutes" alien sung her answer.

"Oh" was all half and half said until they got to the closet.

"PUT ME DOWN ROUND FACE I SWEAR I WILL MURDER YOU!!" bakugou swore as she guided him into the closet. Icyhot seemed to willingly step in, not wanting the girls to force him. Alien then closed the door and locked it from the outside.

"Release" round face finally let bakugou down to which he fell right on top of icyhot.

"Have fun boys" emo pikachu said as their foot steps seemed to get farther away. Bakugous phone ringed with a notification from shitty hair. He was informed that the timer was started.

"Why the fuck did I have to be stuck with you?" Bakugou cursed at icyhot.

"I am just as confused as you are, thought since I would rather not know what happens when we disobey the girls, I shall play along. They are quite frightening." He admitted to bakugou.

"So you just wanna fucking make out with me!?" Bakugou growled.

"To get them off my back, yes. I would like to go to bed soon." Icyhot coldly stated. Then his expression softened. From what bakugou could see in the dim light the boys two toned eyes seemed to fill with a longingful emotion. Icyhot reached out with his right hand lightly to cup bakugous cheek.

"Oi icyho-" bakugou was cut off. Icyhot had leaned in and softly pressed his lips against bakugous. Bakugou couldnt help but feel his face heat up. There wasnt much room to move in the small space so bakugou couldnt fight back.

Icyhot pulled away for a second. "After all this might not be so bad" he whispered into bakugous ear.

"Oi todoroki!" Bakugou thought using his name would catch todoroki off guard but it didnt work. He was just pulled in for another kiss, this time a little more forceful.

Bakugou felt his muscles twitch at the mix of emotions running through his body. His hands where getting dangerously sweaty creating small sparks of light in the small room. Bakugou was basically frozen in place, his face burning from the embarrassment of having todoroki kiss him.

Todoroki felt the tension and placed his right hand on the small of bakugous back activating his quick enough to cool bakugou down. Bakugous muscles seemed to be happy with the cool temperature and he was finally able to push todoroki away.

"Oi dont kiss me. I'll kiss you" bakugou ordered. Todoroki smiled softly.

"Then kiss me~" he teased. Bakugous hands lit up in sparks again, letting todoroki see the bright red colour his cheeks where. Todoroki giggled and waited.

Bakugou could only let out embarrassed murmurs. His hot breath was filling the room causing todoroki to cool the air down by making a few small icicles.

"I... fine but I wont like it" bakugou protested. He leaned in and smacked his lips against todorokis. Caught by surprise todoroki opened his eyes wide in shock. Eventually he leaned into the kiss deepening it. The chilly boy made the kiss deeper by nibbling on bakugous bottom lip.

Bakugou opened his mouth but before he could say anything todoroki slipped his tongue into bakugous mouth taking control of the situation. Bakugou felt todorokis hands grip onto his hips as the kiss escalated.

Bakugou smirked through the kiss and decided to try and win in a different way. He was starting to get competitive, noticing that todoroki wanted to fight for power. Bakugou pushed his hips up against todorokis causing the two toned boy to moan slightly.

Todoroki paused for a breath before kissing bakugou again, who was kissing back passionately, and grabbing bakugous wrists to press them above his head. Todoroki was a bit taller then bakugou so the height difference was to his advantage.

Now bakugou was pinned against the wall his arms above his head. Desperately trying to find a way out so he could gain control he only saw one way out. He broke the kiss off and slid down the wall.

Startled todoroki followed still holding onto one of bakugous wrists. Sitting down in front of bakugou he realized he was between bakugous legs. With his free hand he rubbed bakugous left thigh sending shivers up bakugous spine when he activated the heat in his hand.

Todoroki leaned in to kiss bakugou. Just then there was a knock on the door and they heard it unlock. When the door opened both bakugou and todoroki where blinded by the light from the hallway.

"Ooooooo!!!! Things for frisky in here!" Shitty hair said what was on all the others minds as they saw the scene of bakugou being pinned down by todoroki. The boys got up and out of the closet. Bakugou decided now was the best time to make use of the sweat he built up in the stuffy closet and blasted the 2 boys who were eith the girls. On the other hand todoroki felt a bit nervous, blushing as the girls fawned over him and his position with bakugou.

The two locked eyes after a few seconds and without words being spoken, they clearly knew something. They would talk about this later when everyone was asleep.