I'm NOT your Blockhead (BONUS)

Y/F/N - Your first name

Y/L/N - Your last name

From afar Charlie sat disappointed as he watched Barnaby and Y/F/N dancing. He watched the whole thing and flinched when Barnaby kissed Y/F/N on the cheek.

Love sucks.

Andre sat down next to him, sweating a bit from dancing.

"Shouldn't you like a be dancing with your date? This is the self pity corner" Charlie asked.

"I already did, but I told him that I had the next dance saved for my friends. We should go up there and join them." He replied.

Charlie scoffed, unamused.

"You can be heartbroken all you want, you deserve the time to recover. But you also deserve a chance to have fun. We only get one ball in our seven years here, let's make it a good memory." Andre said, standing up and walking toward the dance floor.

Charlie sighed, he really did not feel comfortable dancing near Barnaby and Y/F/N. The heartbreak was still too fresh. He covered his hands with his face contemplating what to do. He was removed from his thoughts when he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He looked up and it was none other them Y/F/N. He felt heat rushing to his cheeks and quickly looked away.

"Come dance with us Charlie. It's not the same without your dragon shuffle" she said, smiling kindly at her friend.

"I know how you feel about me, but my feelings for you haven't changed, your still one of my best friends. I'd love to have you up there and dancing the like the dork you are." She said, chuckling slightly.

Charlie looked up at Y/F/N and smiled. He was grateful she forgave him, and was even more grateful that she wasn't being an awkward mess like himself. He wasn't sure if things would ever go back to normal, but he was sure that Y/F/N was an amazing friend, and he didn't want to lose that.

"Fine, looks like your eager for me to make you look bad with my signature moves?" Charlie replied standing up while playfully doing a silly pose. Y/F/N started laughing hysterically.

"Pfft yeah right! I can out dance in my sleep." She replied confidently.

They walked together to the dance floor, continuing their banter.

Things didn't end up the way Charlie wanted, but he believes it ended up the way it needed. He still needed time, but as he did his signature dragon shuffle with his friends cheering beside him, he knew he'd be alright.