03. fred weasley

note. not sure how to explain what year it's in. uh, i wouldn't read if you haven't read or watched all of hp
warnings. little depressing. more like very because i cried.

year one »
My twin brother, Harry, and I arrived at Hogwarts. So far we've met a girl named Hermione. A boy named Ron Weasley and his two older twin brothers, Fred and George. I had taken a particular liking for Fred, but George was cool, too.

year two »
My crush on Fred Weasley only grew as our first year at Hogwarts ended. As Harry and I stayed at the Burrow, Fred and I talked a lot actually.

    "Hey, Fred."

    "Hey, (Y/n), want to help me come up with a prank for Snape? I know he gives you trouble."

    "You know it!"

We both got detention for it, but alone time with Fred is always fun.

year three »
Fred, George, and I are inseparable. Well, when we don't have class. They don't even care that I'm in third year, they still hang out with me. I think now that I'm getting older, I'm seeing more and more reasons to love Fred Weasley.

year four »
The Triwizard Tournament. Fred and George wanted to enter, but they weren't seventeen yet! They called it rubbish. Of course, being them, they whipped up an again potion, which I helped make since I'm better than Harry at potions. Fred and I have been getting even closer, and to my utter shock, he asked me to the Yule Ball. I said yes, of course.

He called me beautiful when he saw my dress, which drove me wild. We even kissed. It was the most amazing thing I could ever experience. Harry was happy for me, which was even better.

year five »
Fred and I started dating, he wanted to make our last year at Hogwarts together the best one. We did everything we could think of. We snuck off to the Astronomy Tower, took secret walks along the grounds, even had tea with Hagrid. I was upset when Fred and George left Hogwarts early, but happy for them all the same. They really did leave with a bang.

I was broken when Sirius, my godfather, died, but Fred was there for me. He let me cry it all out. I'm so thankful for him.

year six »
It was weird at Hogwarts without the twins, especially Fred. But I hardly had time to think about it with all the lessons Dumbledore has been giving me and Harry.

When Dumbledore died, I promised Harry I'd help him with these Horcruxes. He's my brother. When I told Fred, he told me to be careful, and encouraged me to do what I felt was right. I'm glad he did that. I told him I'd come back after Voldemort was defeated.

year seven »
The battle of the Seven Potters. Weird, really, having to dress up as my brother. George lost his ear in the process. But George being George, he made jokes about it. After Bill and Fleur's wedding, I left the Burrow with Ron and Hermione, off to hunt Horcruxes.

It's been a while since I've seen Fred. We had barely escaped the Malfoy Manor alive. Hermione got the word "Mudblood" cut into her arm. Dobby also died. It broke my heart and Fred wasn't here to mend it.

We almost died in Gringotts after rescuing a Horcrux from Bellatrix's vault.

Voldemort knows, he knows we've been hunting Horcruxes. We had to go to Hogwarts, where I saw Fred again. It felt so good to be back in his arms.

The Battle of Hogwarts. The simple most horrible thing I've ever had to endure.

George and I held each other as we sobbed. Fred's dead body laying next to Remus and Tonks. Harry pulled me into a hug and I sobbed over Fred. I dropped to my knees, took off the necklace he gave me, then I put it around his neck.

    "I love you Freddy." I whispered to him.