5: Pour It Up

Pour It Up by Rihanna

Requested by @Sarah29221 and I honestly love the idea. Sorry it took long TT. Hopefully it fulfills your imagery

Strip clubs and dollar bills, I still got my money

Roger exited the limo after Freddie and followed him into a club. It was crowded with hormonal people at the entrance, but Freddie somehow got pass through with him. As the red lights, blasting music, and the smell of cigarettes increases, Roger realized what he has walked into: a gay club. 'Fred, why am I here?' He pats Freddie's arm while shouting over the music. 'So you can loosen up, Rog! Cmon!' Freddie smiles and passes him a glass of gin before pulling him more into the heated, half-naked men. Not wanting to be rude, he continued following along with fake smiles to those who were eyeing him as if he's a candy store.

Patron shots can I get a refill?, I still got my money

An hour passed and Roger sat at a booth alone, drinking away his regret. Couple of men did approach him several times, but he kindly rejected them. Placing his 5th empty glass of vodka on the table, he blinked to regain his vision as waiter came by and refilled his glass. 'Thanks.' He muttered at him and raised his glass. The male waiter cheeky smiled and shifted his stance. 'May I ask what your sexual orientation is?' Roger stopped midway to his drink to look up at the waiter. 'Uh.. straight.' His face heated as he finally sipped his drink. 'Perfect. Don't drink too much otherwise you'll miss the grand show.' The waiter's smile turned into a smirk before he left, leaving a confused Roger.

Four o'clock and we ain't going home, I still got my money

Lifting his wrist sleeve, his watch read 4am. Roger groans and slouches on his seat. Freddie and him arrived at the club 4 hours ago and Freddie most likely is having his fun right now. He stood up from his seat while placing a cigarette between his lips. The lights suddenly dimmed, making him look up at the one lit stage few feet away from him. All the men around him were cheering and whistling and he didn't know why. Once his cigarette was lit, you slowly approached the stage as music started playing. Your hips swayed left to right as you walk in circles with a hand on the pole. 

Strippers going up and down that pole, I still got my money.

Placing a leg on the pole and pushing yourself on it to balance, your eyes met Roger's blue ones from a few feet. Still looking at him, you went more up on the pole so you slowly slide down with your legs slightly open to him. The men cheered and began throwing cash onto the stage. You continued dancing around and on the pole with your gaze never leaving his. To leave a permanent mark in his brain, you held onto the pole and started to lick upwards on it. More money poured onto the stage as you saw his jaw slightly drop. 

Money make the world go round, I still got my money

Once your performance was over, you blew a kiss to Roger. The men whistled one last time as you smile, kneeling down to collect all the money on the stage. 'Best one tonight, y/n.' You looked up at the male waiter, who approached Roger earlier, whose smiling and giving you a $500 stash. 'Thank you.' You smiled widely and took it. The waiter left, leaving you still collecting all the money. You stuffed them into your bra and panties, trying to make them stay. 

A person stood in front of you, making you look up to see the same blue eyes. 'Amazing show, y/n.' Roger smirks as he decreases the space between the both of you. 'Glad you enjoyed it.' You stood up and got off the stage, being chest to chest with him, inhaling his scent. 'But I didn't see you pour it.' You tilt your head to the side, playfully pouting. Roger places his hands on your ass, pulling you closer. He gave your ass a squeeze, making you bite your lip. 'How do you want me to pour it?' He whispers in your ear seductively. 'Anyway you want.' Your eyes flutter shut as he places kisses on your neck, below your ear. 

The look in your eyes I know you want some

You let Roger continue to kiss your neck until you've had enough with the teasing. Grabbing his hand, you pulled him past everyone staring and whistling as you look for an empty room. Once you spotted one, Roger rushed in with you, shutting the door. He pushed you against it as you both aggressively kiss each other, moans pouring into both mouths. Your hands tug on his blonde hair and his squeezes your ass. He grinds against your thigh, making you feel his hard cock through his jeans. 'Did I make you this hard?' You whispered when you pulled away to breathe, using one hand to rub him. 'Fuck yes, love.' He groans as his hips move along with your hand. 

Smirking, you pushed him off of you, causing him to fall onto the bed. Roger looked ridiculously hot in front of you. The moon was the only source of light in the room and it shined on him, his buttoned up shirt slowly exposed his heaving chest, his lips swollen and bright red, his hair messed up, his neck covered with some of your red lipstick, and his jeans tight in the front. 'What's your name, baby?' You bit your bottom lip as you admire his figure, feeling yourself get wetter. 'Roger Taylor.' His voice was husky and his eyes gleamed with lust. 'Mm, Roger. You want me?' You walked over to him, kneeling on the bed as you placing your hand below his chin and make him look up at you. 'All of you.' He bit his swollen lip, begging with his eyes. You scoffed and backed off of the bed, standing with arms crossed. 'Then pay up.' 

Roger exhales, reaching in his back pocket to grab his wallet. He pulls out $20 and you cough, making him look up at you. 'Keep going.' You gestured as he does so. At the end, you stopped him at $200 and grabbed it from his hands. He placed his wallet back while you removed all the money stuffed in your clothing and tossed it next to him. 'You're really something, Roger.' You say, going back onto the bed as you stare into his eyes. He was intimidated by you and that's a first for him. 'Why so calm now? You got me.' You placed a finger on his chest and run it downwards. He pulled you onto his lap, holding your waist as he kisses your breasts. 'You're fucking hot, baby.' He mumbles as he pulled down your bra and lick your nipples. Your eyes closed as you tugged on his hair. 'Just fuck me, Roger.' Both of your hips grind against each other, needing friction. 

His jeans zipper was quickly pulled down, along with his jeans and boxers. You pulled off your panties as went back on Roger's lap. 'Ride me, baby.' He jerks himself off a bit before placing himself at your wet entrance. Both of your hands were on his shoulders as you slowly sank down onto his cock, mouth slightly dropping in pleasure. Once you took all of him in, you began riding him like your life depends on it. 'Roger-' You moaned out as you grip his shoulders. 'So wet and tight for me' He grips your waist, helping you bounce. 

The sound of skin to skin, moans, grunts, and groans filled the room. Roger soon felt you slow down so he grips your waist and begins thrusting into you. The most pornographic moan escaped your mouth from the sudden pleasure. 'Fuck!' You dropped your head onto his shoulder as he lifts your thighs while thrusting. 'You fucking love it, hm?' Roger slapped your ass hard, going harder now. 'Fuck yes!' You cried out, getting close to your climax. One hand went down to your clit and started rubbing, making your hips move against his hand. 'Come all over my cock, baby.' He continues both movements, not stopping anytime soon. You let out small moans as your orgasms creeps up. 'Cum, baby.' He whispers in your ear and rubs your clit faster. 

Your body stiffens as pleasure washes over you, crying out Roger's name. He continues thrusting to reach his orgasms as you softly moan, getting overstimulated. 'Come in me, Roger.' You beg in his ear and felt his pace quicken. His thrusts then stops as he comes in you, letting out a loud groan. Both of you pant as Roger slowly pulls out, making your cum and his run down your thigh. He kisses your check then lips, trying to you calm down. You soon pulled away and fixed his hair that stuck to his face. 'Another round for $200?' He asks, massaging your ass while kissing your neck. 'Make it $400.' You smirk, running your hands through his wet, blonde hair.