Chapter 4

Billies pov
I flutter my eyes open, I've must've fell asleep. I sit up and fully open my eyes. I look around the room still not being able to see well.
I look over to see Desiree sleeping in my clothes.
She slept at my house in my bed?
I'm not surprised. She did say she was going to rest her eyes. Personally think she looks beautiful right now. Seeing her toned skin get pale while she sleeps is just so satisfying the way she breathes so softly.
I can't ever get her off my mind. Every since we met she's been my main attraction, I want her and at some times I need her. I want to express it all but only finneas knows I'm gay, women attract me and she's the woman I want. But if I do get her nobody can know, that could mess up my entire career. I'm not forbidden from it or anything but if my fans find out they will hate me. I'd lose everything without them. This just isn't right nor is it fair.
I notice desi starts to flutter her eyes I just sit until she fully awakens.

Desiree POV.
I open my eyes noticing something, I'm at billies house. I slept at her house. We barely known each other for that long. I'm not complaining or anything but wow too soon.
"Good morning kiddo." Billie says greeting me out of my sleep.
"Hey. Good morning. Did I snore." I asked in a very curious way.
"Haha no you did not. But if you did it would be cute." She says giggling.
I smile and rest back down on the silk pillows.
"Maybe we should hangout more often." Billie says out of the blue.
"I think... it should just be us two... just us. No one else." I say trying to get my point across.
Billie pauses. "Like a date? Or just a hangout ?" She questions scared of my answer.
"Hangout silly." I laugh while replying.
"You don't even like girls haha." I continue
"Uh yeah yeah. Right." She fake laughs.

That was weird but okay.
I get out of bed completely and walk to her bathroom.
Wow I look a mess.
"Hey billie. You got a hair brush and hair ties?" I shout.
"Yeah I got you." She responds.
Something feels like it's poking my back. I remove my shirt to try and see what it is.
Billie walks into the bathroom noticing I'm in shorts without a shirt.
"Could you see is my wire to my bra snapped or something? It's poking my skin." I asked her politely.

"Dude your half naked. But yeah I gotchu." She replies kinda laughing.

I felt billies warm hands wonder around my back side. I bit my lip holding in any noise I could make.

"Yeah dude the wires broken." She informs me.

"Damn I didnt think to pack any extra bras. I didn't even think I was going to stay the night." I say.

"Well you did. And I'm glad you kept me company." I turn smiling at her.
I take the bra off and put billies clothes back on.

"So desi, you want to do something today?" She said.
"Hang with the twins? Maybe?" She followed up her sentence.

"I'd be more than welcome to hangout with you all. Danielle can come too right?" I say adding on her decision.

"Yeah sure." She replies

Billie POV
"Yo desi and I are having a lil chill session. Slide threw and brig Dani." I text the twins.

"Bet what time you want us there?" They reply.

"Um come in about 2-3 hours maybe. I'm going to spend some time with desi before you guys come." I reply back clarifying my words.

"What time are they gonna come?" Desi asks me.

"I told them to come in like 2-3 hours." I told her.

I plan on telling her sooner or later that I'm gay and I like her. Well I think I like her.

Sorry this a caca but I'll update later today😘😘