A blink of Chaos

Everything happened so fast.  Like the glimmer of lights, i was in the motorcycle and now i'm in the road lying helpless as i tasted a metallic red fluid streaming down the right side of my temple. Slowly, i struggled for my breath. I was exasperated as i tried clutching my chest trying to stop the blood escaping from the depths of my skin. I composed myself, barely keeping my blurry mind intact. I waited for help but nothing came. Everybody just passed by as if they didn't see a dying corpse. I'm dead. I'm dying. I'm sure i'll be a corpse pretty soon. I tried uttering some words of help. But i can't even mumble nor whisper a sound. I'm losing it. Everything's pitch black now. The darkness slowly eating me away. The glimmer of lights transforming to a fluorescence of light.. Wait, fluorescent? Suddenly i felt  droplets of liquids hitting my face, i opened my eyes to see a sight of a crying man.  "Thank God you're awake! You were having a nightmare..." He said. Before i even expressed my disbelief a sudden rush of waves went booming in my veins followed by a deafening honk of a huge truck--- lights battling as if i was transported to another dimension of chaos! Everything happened so fast. I was just having a nightmare and now here i am seeing a man crying in the road, lying helpless, dead... WAIT. dead? Dead? The events don't seem to sink in as i passed out without a single blink. THE.END.