I Missed You

"Im glad you all came"

Koro-sensei said as he sat down on a chair and folded his arms on the table

Rio waved her hand

"Stop talking as if this is a business meeting or something"

She chuckled

Kayano coughed

"What seems to be the problem?"

Koro-sensei sighed as he looked at the people around the table.

The two girls were sitting next to each other along with Takebayashi and Okuda who were the ones that informed him about Karma in the first place.

"Akabane-san seems to have taken a liking towards Nagisa.."

The room was filled with silence before Rio slammed a fist on the table startling everyone.

"Why Nagisa-kun of all people?"

She asked darkly.

"Aparrently Nagisa-kun visited Karma-kun a week ago and he just grew to like him"

Takebayashi answered

"I cant blame him... so far Nagisa-san's the only one that hung out with him for the past few years he's been here so of course he likes him"

Okuda added quietly.

"But... Nagisa-kun could get hurt... he's a murderer for crying out loud!!"

Rio yelled, Nagisa was like a little brother to her and having no actual siblings she took it upon herself to take care of him and to protect him.

"It'll be fine Rio-chan... we should just avoid opening the door... Im sure Karma-kun wont get through the glass walls."

Kayano said reassuring the blondie.

"Maybe we should let them talk to each other"

The four teenagers whipped their head towards Koro-sensei.

Rio bit her bottom lip

"Are you saying... THAT WE SHOULD PUT THEM IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER?!"

She exclaimed while Kayano was trying to calm her down.

"I, too, am afraid of what might happen since Akabane-san is still a bit unstable.... but it is still my duty to help my patients... believe me I dont want to put Nagisa in harm's way but this might be a chance to change Akabane-san completely..."

He said quietly, while the others were in shock

Okuda slowly rose her hand

"So... an experiment?"

Takebayashi pet her head seeing she was tense.

Koro-sensei sighed

"Yes... this will be an experiment..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I thought you forbid me from coming back here?"

Nagisa asked bitterly as he looked at the two familiar sets of doors along with the warning signs around it.

For the past week the bluenette have been begging his teacher to let him meet Karma only to have negative results.

"Yes I did.... This time I will allow you inside his room. The code is 1078 but I will allow you to meet him on one condition-- NAGISA!!!"

Koro-sensei was cut off by Nagisa who ran in the room practically slamming the doors open creating a riot from the other mentally unstable patients.

Karma, who was sleeping, sat up in suprise. His eyes widened as he watched Nagisa run towards the metal doors of his glass cage. Nagisa immidiately input the code Koro-sensei told him and instantly went inside jumping in Karma's arms.

Karma practically squeezed the smaller boy, afraid that he might disappear again.

Koro-sensei was about to walk in when a hand on his shoulder stopped him.

Koro-sensei looked at Takebayashi confused.

"Let them be... we should see what they'll do by themselves. Besides it would be rude to interrupt a reunion"

He said while Koro-sensei hesitantly agreed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
To say Karma was happy would be an understatement.

Not only can he finally get to hang out with Nagisa but he also gets to talk to him since they're both in the same room now. (They couldnt hear each others voices because of the glass)

After a few minutes of peaceful silence whilr being in each others arms, the bluenette looked up at Karma and smiled

"So Karma, let me introduce myself again."

Nagisa started as he stood up straight and held out a hand jokingly.

"My name is Shiota Nagisa, its nice to meet you!"

He smiled and Karma couldnt help but chuckle.

Karma shook his hand and introduced himself aswell.

"My name is Akabane Karma, its a pleasure to meet you too, Nagisa"