Crush

A new chapter

================================

I know, I know I said Kim Taehyung was my best friend but is it wrong to have a tiny weeny mini crush on him??

Just look at him, that visuals, that cute little boxy smile of him, his cute giggles, that deep voice, his weird and adorable behaviour, his beautiful personality to add up to that.

It is normal for me to fall for him if I get to see him everyday since he's my best friend.

"Yah!! Why do you always zone out on me whenever we spend time together?"
Tae asked pouting like a little kid.
"You do this often nowadays. Am I that boring to you?"
He said a bit sad.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to"
I stuttered feeling myself getting red thinking about the thoughts I was having.

"Are you really okay? Your face looks red and you're didn't reply with your sarcastic comments."
He said while touching my forehead.

"I'm really okay, I have to go bye"
I said while getting up.

"Where are you going? You came just a while ago. Aren't you going to see me practice?"

"No, I forgot I have some important thing to attend. I'll call you bye."

I rush out before He could interrogate me more. As I walked outside I bumped into Jimin so I hurriedly said goodbye to him too.

"Y/N tell your sister to call me later"
I heard him shout from behind me as I nod my head and show an okay sign to him.

As I got out the building I breath in and out to calm myself and start to my way home.

After 30 minutes walk I got to the apartment where me and my sister lives. I walked inside and saw my sister in kitchen cooking dinner.

"Hey! You're back so early. I thought you were going to watch them practice."

"No, I couldn't stay there"

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Y/N, tell me is something wrong?"

"No, it's okay"

"Trust me ok maybe I can help"

"How to say this but- I-I think I like Tae"

"So?"

"Aren't you surprise?"

"No, there's nothing new. We all know that you two love each other."

"Yah!!! We don't love each other and it's only me who like him and I don't think he likes me back like that. He only see me as his best friend."

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say"

"Oh and Jimin Oppa wants you to call him"

"Okay, but he must be practicing right now, I'll call him before bed. And go get fresh up while I set the dinner table"

"Okay"
I walk to my room and did I forget to tell you that my sister and Jimin are dating? Yes? Oh they are.Long story short 2 years back Jimin Oppa found my sister very attractive and start to pursue her and she said yes and don't worry the company accept this relation. Thanks to God for that because my sister and Jimin oppa both are very happy together.

I came back to kitchen to see my sister talking on phone which I assume Jimin oppa because of the way she is getting all giggly. As she see me entering the kitchen she said her goodbyes and all and said something which made me look at her furiously.
"And tell Taehyung that Y/N was talking about him." Hanging up the phone.

"Yah! What the hell was that?"

"Nothing, Tae was happy to hear that."

"Aish!! Why did you do that? Now I don't even want to see his face. He'll definitely make fun of me."
I said getting irritated and flustered at the same time.

"Yah! Stop overreacting and eat your dinner. Anyways he loves you so why worry?"

"Stop saying that"

"Ok I got it"

After dinner we went our separate ways to our bedroom. As I lied down to sleep, my phone pings indicating i got a new notification. As open my message I saw a text from non other than him.

From Tae💜
Are you sleeping?

From bbg💜💋
Yes, I'm😏

From Tae💜
Were you waiting for my text?😏

From bbg💜💋
Hell no!!!

From Tae💜
Wow! You're so mean😢

From bbg💜💋
I know😏

From Tae💜
So........

From bbg💜💋
So...what?

From Tae💜
I heard you were talking about me...😶

From bbg💜💋
NOO!! I didn't, my sister was just trying to annoy me.

From Tae💜
Oh okay.

From bbg💜💋
Ok I'm going to sleep, goodnight😴😴

From Tae💜
Ok ok goodnight baby girl love you😘😘

I know he was just being himself but the words and emoji made me smile like a fool. Did he really like me back or I'm reading too much into it. Whatever now I need my sleep. Slowly I drifted to dreamland.

================================

Sorry for the grammar mistakes and english is not my first language and I'm trying my best. Please be patient for me.

Thank you for reading my story it means a lot to me.

If you liked my story vote and comment.