ɥɔʇıןƃ

my suit slipped on my body with ease, the cool material snugging tight. the blue pops with the black well and then the white spider on the back and front make it pop even more.

my suit consisted of black and then electric blue on the sides, blue finger tips and the black fades into blue for the footing.

blue like web patterns were also on the suit, a white medium sized spider lay in the middle of my back, and a large one in the middle of my chest. I must say, i designed the suit well. I attached my web shooters to my wrist and looked toward the window. as I made my way to my window I grabbed my mask.

my mask is also black with blue web designs and blue around the eye pieces. I 'thwipped' two webs out, -one on each side of the window- and pulled back.

making sure I was lined up good so I wouldn't hit the wall, I let go of the webs and I was pushed through the window. I turned my whole body and thwipped out another web to grab onto a building.

the wind was blowing through my..well mask while I swung. my suit had a built in ear piece so I can know when some crimes are going down, it came in handy, like right now.

"a mugging is happening in tattooin station, backups needed"

I grinned and swung to tattooin station, I was there in no time. there were four villains mugging an old dude.  I swung in to kick one villain down and turned to face the others.

"it takes four of you to mug one person? youre supposed to be villains! and you have quirks!" "well if it isn't little ole spider," the mugger grinned evily and pulled out a..tiny knife.

i put my hands over my face and backed up  "oh no! youve found my weakness, tiny knives!" he scoffed and started running toward me, I punched his jaw upwards when he was close.

I jumped up and roundhouse kicked him and webbed him up. after I webbed him up I thwipped another web at him and swung him around and threw him.

the other villain that I swung kicked got up and ran towards me the same way the other did. "oh come on, did you really not learn from the other guy?" I scoffed and ran toward him and slid underneath him, causing him to stumble.

I webbed up his head and kicked his back, making him fall on the ground. to make sure he didn't get up I webbed him to the ground. the other two villains ran away while sirens were coming closer.

the old man came up to me and shook my hand, "thank you so much! I would've used my quirk but its illegal! damn government," "you're welcome, sir be careful."

the sirens got closer and I swung away, I cant have the cops catching me. there was a pretty tall building in my view so I swung to it so I could sit on the roof. as I sat on the edge I heard a thump, my spidey senses started tingling and jumped out of the way.

a scarf went passed my face and I turned to face someone with goggles and serious bed head. "..eraserhead, what do you want" "youre going to u.a tomorrow, you have no choice" "I'm not going to that school."

"yes you are, or the cops will take you away, you know its illegal to use your quirk," I rolled my eyes and nodded. "fine, ill go." lets see how smart these aspiring heroes are. "see you tomorrow" and he jumped to another building.

as I was swinging home I noticed a suspecious person, they were huge, and they had a beak. and when I say huge I mean, well huge. they were the size of like a mammoth.

the person was handing someone money and the other person gave them a bag full of.. sUGar! "I'm pretty sure thats illegal," the mammoth looking person with a beak looked at me while the other one ran. I squinted my eyes "well that was smart," i heard footsteps behind me and saw a boy with bushy green hair and another with ash blonde.