ɥɔʇıןƃ

"your quirk is really cool!" "quirk?" I laughed "no no, its not a quirk," "what do you me-" his sentence got cut off by a cough "yea you might swallow bugs,"

"but to answer the question, I'm not really from this universe izuku," "what?" "I was from a normal universe, nothing special, no quirks, nothing. but one day when i was sitting in my room a weird...portal opened up and I got sucked right in,

on the way through the portal, I saw a spider and it bit me but I didn't think anything about it" "is that when you came here?" a sad chuckle left my lips

"nope, I landed in a different universe where superheroes lived, but it wasn't like here, they had Spider-Man, but theres also different universes with different spider people,

anyway I got there and I noticed my hand started to burn from the bite, went through some stuff and found out I was bitten by a radioactive spider. I wasnt the only one though, apparently several portals opened because of this man, Kingpin

but while I was there, I met people like me, who all expierenced losses, but I didn't, not then. ill never forget them, especially..especially Miles, I loved him. I still do, theres not a day I dont think about him. he was supposed to stay back to destroy the collider since he was in the right universe

now, everyone experienced glitches because they were in the wrong universe-" "but you're here and you're not glitching-" "let me finish, after I went through the portal thing- against my will, might I add-, I didnt go home, I came here, but I havent glitched.

its like I belong here." "im so sorry, you said that you didnt lose anyone but everyone else did, but you lost someone afterwards," my mask covered my wet tears that managed to slip out of my eyes.

"yea,, but dont worry, nothing like that will happen again." "oh we're here, I didnt know you webbed your backpack over there" "yep, coming in for a landing" his arms loosened around my neck and we landed on the ground.

the class wasnt there yet but I had a feeling we wouldn't be unbothered. "YOUNG (L/N) ARE YOU OKAY," "all might you're crushing my ribs even more" "a-all might!" "SORRY HAHA, LETS GET YOU TO RECOVERY GIRL"

I sighed and began walking into u.a. with my backpack that i got down but I failed to mention. it took a good five minutes of awkward silence to get there, and when we did I was immediatly scolded.

"you reckless child! midoriya said you broke your ribs yesterday!" all might had left a little bit a go in a rush so he couldnt save me and midoriya was told by aizawa to go back to class.

"sorry, but bakugo and midoriya followed me to the hospital, i didn't want them seeing me at the time." recovery girl sighed and kissed my nose "its fine, just be careful, I should excuse you from the trip" "please don't," "I'm not, now shoo I have work to do."

my legs carried me to the classroom where aizawa was explaining some trip. after I had sat down I laid my head down on my desk, letting my eyes flutter shut. but, everything just ruins  my s l e e p.

my head started to get fuzzy, but not the spidey sense fuzzy. "aizawa, something isnt right," as I said that my body felt like it was tearing apart; my body was glitching.

"no, this-" another glitch "I have to go," I yeeted myself through the class window to jump out of the window that I jumped out of earlier. the window had been open from earlier and I pushed myself out of it, I was planning to to swing down but it seemed as fate wasnt on my side.

my body started glitch, causing me agonizing pain. I wasnt going to be able to make it down safely. my head started getting fuzzier, and i was getting closer to my impact. maybe it wont be as hard, I just have to land right.

superhero landing.

I braced my legs and knees, my fists curled and my eyes closed. and then, I landed. it hurt a lot, but I'm not dead.

class 1-a, b, and c came out, apparently while I was falling they ran out. izuku looked at me and I looked at him, my head started getting fuzzier and fuzzier. "izuku , this-" "..(y/n)?"