:~|21|~:

I pull away quick.
"WHAT THE HELL LANA?!" I yell at her. I turn to face Albert, he's standing in the hall holding out drinks. They fall to the floor. He puts his arms up a little ways to his chest, walking backwards. His eyes filled. "A-Albert I-" I begin. Albert runs up the stairs. "What was that about?" Katie says, drunk. Did nobody notice? Everyone was going "Chug chug chug!" As Katie drank the whole bottle. "WOOOH!" She triumphed, kissing Elijah. Elijah's face was entirely blush. Katie laughed. I felt like crying again. I pulled Lana aside. "Get the F U C K out of my house." I said firmly. "Or else I'll make the rest of your New Year H E L L." I slapped her and pushed her out the door. She rolled her eyes at me. "You trusted me way to easily. I can't believe you trusted me?!" She says, laughing. She blew me a kiss, made some lame excuse to leave, and she was out the door. I ran upstairs. Albert was in our room. I ran into the bathroom, and sat in the seat in the shower. Silent tears fall down my face. Lana is going to be the deprivation from my happiness. I'm not bisexual! I'm not lesbian! There's nothing wrong with those who are, but if I liked girls, I wouldn't date Lana. I hate Lana. What did Albert ever see in her? She's a little rat. I can't believe I let her do that. I thought it was Albert. I need to pay attention. New Years resolution 1! Heh... that's not funny. I let my eyes dry, I took my makeup off. I didn't look that bad, I guess. Better than raccoon eyes.
I wash my face, when everyone leaves I'm taking a hot shower. Stupid Lana. Stupid fucking Lana. I plaster a fake smile and go downstairs. Elijah and Katie are drunk, making out in a corner, while everyone is watching tv and eating snacks. I look over at Katie and Elijah again. I smirk for a sec. 'They're idiots.' I think to myself, smiling. My real smile quickly fades. I sit next to Jake. "Hey, Y/N! Where's Albert?" He asks. "A-Albert?!" I stutter, "he's just getting a shower! He's tired." I say, laughing nervously. "Kay." He responds. That was a bit too easy to convince him of. I sigh, and sit down. I lean my head on Jake's shoulder. He pats my head and continues talking to Ally. He knows I do that when I'm sad, and I tell him to never ask when I do that, so he doesn't.

1 hour later.

Everyone's out the door. I mind as well not bother Albert. We're not going to last this year. I hope we can, but we won't. I lay on the couch and fall asleep as soon as I hit it.