Chapter 14

I soon go used to the days as they passed slowly. I decided to on missions again and I went as a team with maka and soul. After a few months of my teasing Soul decided to finally confess his feelings to maka.

"We'll it's about bloody time" I laugh on makas bed as I rested my back against the medal frame. They both blushed and soul pulled maka onto his lap. He smirked at me then kissed her on the lips. I threw a book at his face. His head cracked back banging against the wall luckily for the wall it did not brake.

"KANA!!!!!!!!!" Maka yelled and I jumped off her bed and ran into what used to be souls room. I locked the door and jumped onto my bed. I lifted my have from my pillows and looked at the side table. It was all of us when we went to the party at kids house. I smiled a bit seeing everyone alive and happy. I rolled over and sat up.

I was able to talk stain into letting myself move into soul and makas apartment. He agreed as long as I came back on the weekends to train and cook meals. Spirit was more than happy to see me move in but I do not think he realized that soul and maka we're going to share a room. So until they break up, which I hope they don't, I get to have my own room. I dragged my old dissection bed to the apartment and reprinted the room. The walls are painted black and white striped and I made the room somewhat symmetrical.

I sighed as I hugged my pillow. My phone vibrated and I looked at the collar id. It was Liz. "Sup Liz?" I asked into the phone.

"KANA!! I don't know what to wear for my date tonight!" She screeched into the phone. I moved the phone back always from my ear as she went off about how she need to be perfect and everything.

I sighed "on my way" I hung up and headed out. I grabbed a beanie and tucked most of my hair inside it. I pulled to strands in the front and my bangs. "I really need to cut my hair soon..." I mumble as I head out of the apartment. My hair had grown about six inches from when I last cut it and it was getting to long for my liking. I popped in my headphones as I breathed in the crisp December air. It did not snow here but it was cold all the same. As I headed up the stairs to the mansion I heard voices for inside. I knocked on the door and waited.

After about seven minutes the door finally opened "thank goodness you are here!" Liz said. I looked at her. She was dressed all nice for her date.

"Uh Liz aren't you already dressed?" I ask as I step inside

She smiled "ya but it's not my date we are getting ready for"

"Huh?!" I asked as I was dragged upstairs to her room. She placed her hands on my chocker and I slapped them away. She looked a but shocked but let it go. She pulled out a simple black and red plaid skirt and a white tank top with the words zombies have feelings too. She threw a black leather jacket on me and pulled my beanie off. She tied all my hair back into a bun and shoved a flower pin in it. She passed me some black leather doc martins and I slipped them on over my fishnet stockings. Spiked bracelets filled my arms. She did my make up like how I usually do it and smiled.

"Liz what the hell are you up to?!" I asked. She smiled and lead me downstairs. I grabbed my beanie and slipped it on. As we reached the staircase a figure stood at the bottom. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from crying.

"KID!" I yelled and ran down the stairs and jumped at him. He caught me and spinned me around. After we hugged for a while as I looked up at him "but how?"

"A little explosion won't kill me" he chuckled.

"That wasn't a little explosion kid you almost died!" I said tears threatening to pool out.

"Yes I know kana but I'm alive now aren't i?" He lifted my chin up so my green eyes stared deep into his golden ones. He kissed me softly "now how about that date I promised" I grinned as I looped my arm into his and we headed out on Christmas Eve to enjoy our first of many days together.

_______________________________________________________

The End?