Smart move

As we were on our free time, our mission watches it said alert then all of the spy kids ran to their Mission office as we walked in there was our new transport machines arrived . We just had to see where our Mission was taking us. It looks like we're headed to a place called Neverland. We hoped that we took the right gear in our safety kits. Emma said to me we better see what we got for our new powers that boss gave us , I shouted on the count of three we open the package 1 2 3 . Emma's was moving things with her mind and mine was invisibility. There was footprints leading over the grate hills so emma moved us all the way up the Hill.We got a message on our spy phones it said we had to get the secret formula for the lab to make a new invention. So on our way to the palace were the keepers brother lives. There was a keys and a wallet so we picket it up and left to content our Journey there was a gate that was locked so we thought let's turn around. Then emma said wait lets try the key that we fond it turns out that was the key.We went and knocked on the Castle door ' knock knock' the door keeper opened the door and said " who are you and go away if you don't have anything to say " "Emma said to me let's just sneak bye him" I said ok so I turned us invisible we spit apart I went to 10 rooms Emma went to 10. The last one she checked was his room we look on his bookshelf then Emma tripped then a door appeared. Then we went in and we saw the map to his brother we took that and left.