Army ~ Ch49

I'm on a roll with these suprise chapters!

☆ (Y/n)'s Point of view ☆

"So he's not coming out?" Jin asked with a sigh as he leaned back into his chair. I shook my head sadly.
"Only he can decide when he does. I don't want him to feel pressured." I told him. He nodded then patted my shoulder.

"He'll get through this. Dont worry." He smiled. I couldn't help but smile back at him. Chaeyeon rested comfortably beside on the sofa, sleeping ontop of Namjoon who fell asleep listening to my explanation. I couldn't blame him. It must have not been very comfortable being chained to a wall.

"HELP. I CAN'T FIND THEM. WHERE ARE THEY? TELL ME!" A voice screamed, emerging from the hallways into the homeroom. My eyebrowd furrowed as i looked up to meet eyes with a terrified Jennie.
"What's wrong?" I asked her, getting up from my seat.
"Rosé, Jisoo and Lisa. Where are they?" She demanded, tears streaming down her face.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS YESEUL AND DAWON?!" Another voice screamed, running down the stairs.
"AND ROSÉ!? I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!" Yoongi asked, enraged as he emerged from my devision's homeroom.

I shook my head with a confused expression as Hoseok and Yoongi then stood beside Jennie infront of me.
"I don't know. They aren't in the base?" I asked her. They shook their heads, Jennie's eyes were red and puffy and her hair was a mess. Hoseok was biting his lip, drawing blood as he thought about where she could be and Yoongi looked like he was about to kill a bitch.

"We can ask Jimin." I told them. Jennie nodded, trying to controll her breathing as they all followed me downstairs.

I jogged down the hall untill i reached his cell. I looked through the bars at the door to see a man sitting in the corner, head in his hands, sitting silently.
"Jimin." I called out softly. His attention was captured, his head looking up towards me. He smiled lightly after seeing my face. He was sweaty, black strands of hair sticking to his forehead. His cheeks were pink and puffy but he still looked like the same man i agreed to marry.
"Did you do anything to any of my girls?" I asked him, my head tilting slighly. I was hoping he had nothing to do with their dissapearence but by the way his eyes widened i could tell that this wasn't the case. Jennie standing far from the bars making sure he couldn't see her. Hoseok leaned against the wall tapping his foot impatiently. Yoongi was glaring at Jimin from where he sat by the door.

"T-they were getting in my way... All of them. So i put them in a van and..... i...I turned them in..." he said quietly. I gasped, my hands grabbing onto the bars of his cell.
"Y-you turned them in? To the police?!" I asked with wide eyes. He said nothing, dropping his head down in shame. I bit my lip in anger, storming upstairs past both Jennie and Hoseok on the way up. Jimin looked up, his eyes following me as i left him alone.

"I'm sorry." he whispered towards me.
"You seem to be saying that alot lately." Hoseok hissed at him before following me upstairs.

I ran outside to the field and collapsed onto the grass, drops of rain landing on me as i sat out in the cold. I started sobbing. Listing the reasons why it was okay to sob.

1 - Jimin is in a cell.
2 - All of my devision are in prison cells right now.
3 - All of Bts are injured.
4 - Jungkook is severely hurt.
5 - My upper abdomen hurts like hell.

All of these were ligitamete reasons to cry. But i still hated myself for crying. I wanted to be strong for everyone...  To have a clear head making decisions. But there was nothing i could do. No decisions i could make. People in our devisions can't handle a job like this. They would need at least 3 devision leaders with them.
Right now we can't even give them one.

My throat hurt from crying so much. My head hurt from thinking so much and my eyes hurt from concentrating so much. I just wanted to dissapear.

"What do i do?" I whispered to myself.

"You have allies. You could ask Jackson to help you?" A voice suggested. I chuckled lightly.
So I'm hearing voices now.

"Jackson is in China you idiot. This mission needs to be completed now. It will take too long for him help us." I replied back to the voice.

"Will it?" The voice asked.
A man then stepped out from behimd me, he was just as wet as i was from the rain water. I looked up at his face to see Jackson.

He smiled lightly at me before sitting  down infront of me.
"Am i seeing things too?" I asked him. He laughed and shook his head.
"I'm real. At least i hope i am." He joked, pinching him self as proof. I looked at him with furriwed brows.
"But you're in China?" I asked him breathlessly.

"One of my men in Korea told me about Park Jimin going on a killing rampage. He hurt his own men and imprisioned his own people. I asked where you were and he told me you were shot. You're location was unknown." He explained. I sighed in relief, realising his ecolanation was the truth.

"I flew out here yesterday night. I arrived a few hours ago. The rest of my men are here too. We're your army princess. Awaiting your orders." He saluted cheekily.

I'm not sure what it was he said but something about his speech made me feel more at ease.

☆ Rosé's Point of view ☆

It was like about a year ago all over again. I was back in a cell. But this time i was alone. I was in solitary confinement untill they decided if i should be transferred to another prision. The girls were undoubtedly in the same situation as i was.

When Jimin gave us in yesterday, he knocked us all out with sleeping gas. The next thing we all knew, we were being handcuffed and dragged into cells.

There are 73 members in (Y/n)'s devision. All of us but one were here. Jennie.
I remember the way he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the room. Suddenly one of his men put a can of sleeping gas in the room before locking the door as he ran out. Before we even knew what was happening we were out. We all knew this had something to do with (Y/n) getting shot.

We just all questioned what exactly we got ourselves into when we agreed to join this gang.

(Author-Nim ~ I'm curious. How did you guys find my book? Please comment what you thought of the chapter! ILY Mochies!)