Concert

Y/n's POV:

As I waited in line, excitement boiled up inside me while I came to realize that I was actually going to see my favorite music artists'. My friend, Clarice, was practically bouncing up and down with joy exclaiming, "OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE ACTUALLY HERE!" We were next in line and I was contemplating whether I wanted to get a hoodie or a T-shirt from the merch stand. "I know right I've always wanted to see Linkin Park and Machine Gun Kelly!" Not paying attention to the people in front of me, I started walking and bumped into somebody. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said feeling completely embarrassed. He turned and gave me a side glance with a half heartedly, "it's fine..." He then walked away reuniting with his group of friends making them laugh.
"Omg dude did you see how hot he was?! He was totally into you!" Clarice said. "He literally gave me a side glare, how could he be into me if he wouldn't even look at me properly?" I said in contradiction to Clarice. "Next...NEXT!" the guy running the merch stand annoyingly yells...

@ The Mosh pit

"Am I out of my head? Am I out of my mind? If you only knew the bad things I like..." Machine Gun Kelly was nearing the last of his final song and Clarice and I swung to the beat in each other's arms singing in sync. " I only wanna do bad things to you. So good, that you can't explain it. What can I say, it's complicated," everyone cheered as the song ended and MGK said, "Thank you all for coming tonight! I love you all! Y'all better give it up for LINKIN PARK!" Running off the stage the crowd roared in admiration waiting for the people we lowkey really came to see. "Y/N THAT WAS SO FUCKEN COOL!" Clarice yelled to me. "I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT LINKIN PARK HAS IN STORE FOR US!" I said shaking her vigorously. Suddenly the stadium went dark and I could hear the clapping that begins the song "Given Up" making the crowd all riled up again. Being in the mosh pit is exciting if you were to disregard all the sweaty strangers pressed up against you from every direction.
Everyone began to jump in exhilaration as the broad figure behind me jumped into me; sending me face first to the ground. "You should really be aware of your surroundings sweetheart..." As he helped me up I turned around and was greeted with the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I have ever seen. I finally caught myself staring at him realizing how right Clarice was about him being attractive, "How about you stop and realise there are people around you Hulk." As we glared into each other's eyes more a small smirk grew upon his face. "Did you miss me that much that you had to bump into me again," his smart ass comeback made my cheeks feel heated, "What's your name?" He asked with a tone like he actually cared and wanted to know, "Y/n" "Well y/n my friends are up at the front of the mosh pit if you wanna join me up there" "Sure I just have to get my friend," when I turn I come to see Clarice far off dancing with a stranger without a care in the world. "Is that your friend?" He says in my ear so I can hear him while I nod in agreement, "Seems like she's fond of my friend, Noah. We'll just meet them up front."
Shuffling through the crowd he puts a hand on my waist to guide me to his friends who we eventually get to. The rest of the concert was filled with the two of us dancing and singing along to the music like all of reality ceased to exist. Alas it had to come to an end. I caught up with Clarice who was flirting extremely hard with that Noah kid. I looked back only to bump into the guy from the stadium AGAIN. "You know I never got your name," I said with interest. Not surprisingly he replied with another smart ass comeback, "How about this I'll give you my name if you give me your number?" I couldn't help but smile as he held out his phone ready for me to put my number in and without hesitation I did; I then took out my phone and gave it to him to do the same. Grabbing Clarice and splitting our ways with our new friends I looked at my phone only to smile uncontrollably at the name he put in my phone, "Bump Buddy (Stephen)"