Part 30

Together Forever? Part 30

Mia’s p.o.v

I’m waiting at the gate for Jenna’s plane to land. I sit there impatiently playing with the nose pads on my glasses. It’s too damn early for people to be on airplanes. Its three in the morning I want to be asleep but I’m glad to be getting my girl back. Sighing I lay my head back against the pole I’m leaning against and close my eyes. I don’t know how much later it happened but I might have fallen asleep or what but I feel a pair of soft familiar lips pressed against mine. I immediately pull her close and kiss her back. When we break the kiss I open my eyes to see the always gorgeous Jenna smiling at me.

“Good morning sweethe-” she begins to say but I cut her off with another kiss

“I missed you” I say hugging her tightly

“Haha I missed you too” she says hugging me back and kissing the top of my head

“How was your trip?”

“Too long away from you, we can talk about that later” she says quickly dropping it

“Ok can we go home now?” I ask her as she gently pushes my glasses back up and I yawn

“I’d love to” she says taking my hand 

We walk over to the baggage claim and have to wait for the bags to start coming out. I lean back against Jenna as she wraps her arms around my waist from behind with her chin resting on my shoulder. Feeling warm and very comfortable I yawn and nuzzle my face into her neck and close my eyes. I couldn’t get any sleep because I was so excited to get Jenna. I slept for about half an hour before I had to get up to head to the airport. 

“Wake up babe I have to get my bag” Jenna says in my ear

Groaning I open my eyes and stand up on my own. She chuckles and kisses my cheek before letting me go and walking over to get her bag. When we get home we immediately head upstairs. I undress and lay in bed and she does the same getting in after me. I feel her move the hair off my neck and begins kissing and sucking on it. I moan softly and roll on my back to face her. She leans down kissing me deeply. I kiss her back for a few minutes but when I feel her hand moving down my stomach I break the kiss.

“I’m sorry baby I really really really REALLY want to but I’m too tired” I say opening my eyes to look at her

“It’s ok babe” she says smiling and pecks my lips “Let’s just go to sleep” 

She lays back and pulls me into her chest. Closing my eyes I yawn and snuggle up to her with my head on her chest. She kisses my forehead and I feel myself drifting to a great night’s sleep wrapped up in this wonderful girl’s arms.

I wake up feeling one the best sensations in the entire world between my legs. I moan and arch my back enjoying the feeling. I grab onto the sheets as my body tenses up, ready to finally get the release I’ve been dying for. Moaning loudly I cum pulling on the sheets shaking slightly. I open my eyes and look under the covers to see Jenna smiling up at me. I smile back as she moves up to kiss me. 

“Good morning” she says when we pull part

“Mmm great morning” I say gently kissing her again

“I missed tasting you. I just couldn’t help myself from going down there as soon as I woke up” she says kissing along my neck

“Feel free to help yourself anytime…but right now I think I’m going to help myself” I say flipping up over

“By all means go right ahead” she says leaning up to kiss me

Kissing her back I move my hands down to massage her boobs. Moving down to kiss her neck I slowly run my nails down her thighs.