00:33

I JUST WROTE THIS AND I HAVE YET TO EDIT IT BUT ITS SO CUTE I NEED U GUYS TO READ IT!!!!
I felt a cold splash to my face as I gasped for air, waking up tied to a chair. "What the-" I was hit hard across the jaw, the pain searing through it as I gasped. It was dark, and smelt like deceased bodies as I took some air in, attempting to breath through the pain. A light was switched on, Jelena in front of me with a hand on her hip. She wore a latex dress, which I had no clue she even had, her figure nice as she stood tall, angry. Her face was straight, black shiny pumps on her feet, her hair and makeup done nicely.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up." She spit as I looked at her, beginning to laugh at how serious she sounded. Her fist hit my nose as I yelped. "Fuck- okay." I say as she smiles sweetly. "You might be wondering why your in the basement of your daddy's house, tied to a chair, am I right?" She says as I stare at her, my anger rising. She hits me again in my stomach as I gasp, nodding at her question. "Use your fucking words, Gerome." She spits disgusted as I say 'yes'
"Well you see, you think I'm some Naive ass girl who doesn't know shit. But here's the thing, not only did Jahseh teach me how a real man fucks a women, but he also taught me to never be naive. But seems like you were never taught that since you let me be on my free will in this house like I didn't have a damn plan." She says grinning crazily as I look up at her, sweating from anger.

She leans back on a desk, concrete aligning the walls and floor. "Your Little Guards I bribed, they gave me chloroform and I gave them both three million each, I said I wouldn't tell but you lie to them more to me so I don't think it really matters, right?" She says as I nod angrily. "I don't know what the fuck you think this is Jelena but I will always fucking win." I say as she bust out laughing. "Really? Says the one tied up to the chair with marks on his face, but yet you win right? Cut the fucking games Gerome, you're fucking stupid and you know it." She says as I bite my tongue.

"If you're wondering why I look so pretty it's because Jahseh is coming, just to see you. Right after we fuck anyways." She says as she looks at her nails as if she was bored. "Anyways, have fun!" She says sweetly before kissing me cheek, I yell her name loudly pleading for her to un-tie me as she struts up the stairs, laughing.

-
I fall unconscious many times before I hear the door open, heavy feet coming down the stairs as I woke up, my eyes shooting open. "Here's his fuck ass right here." I hear Ski say as I cringe. I fucking hated him. I could tell from the light Jahseh, Ski, Skies, and Gazzy were all down here, I was excited for what was about to happen. I felt nothing, at all, I was ready for whatever they would do to me because by the end of the day, I will make it out this bitch alive, I can feel it in my bones.

Jahseh stares at me, smiling as I look at him. "This is funny, smile," He says as he rips his phone out, snapping a picture. He slides it back into his pocket before stepping towards me, his foot flying up as it hits my face, the chair falling back as my head smacks against the concrete. I wince, breathing through the pain as I feel my nose snap. The chair is harshly pulled up as I'm beat relentlessly, not knowing who was hitting me or where due to how much pain I felt almost everywhere. I yelped, gasping as they all jumped me, my face flying everywhere, my stomach feeling indented almost.

After almost thirty minutes I'm cold unconscious.

-
J E L E N A

I stood at the top of the stair case, watching as they drug Geromes body out, my mom holding and kissing Isabella as Pablo comforted her. I was upset, I really was. I mentally couldn't handle all this, and I felt my break through coming as I turned around, walking towards the master bathroom. I shut and locked the door, taking all of my nice clothes off even though they were for Jahseh, I didn't even see him. He went straight to the basement, not even connecting with my eye.

I mean it would be my fault, he knew what I said to Abel, which all was so wrong. I felt terrible for what I said, and I can't believe I even expected him to fall into my touch after I hurt him. I sat at the bottom of the shower, my head between my knees as I let almost everything out. For four months I pretended I didn't care, and I didn't need him, but it was all so not true. I didn't want Abel, I wanted Jahseh. I know he still loves me but I don't think he'll love me the same way or look at me the same way, I even caused him another heart break with Catalina.

I felt even worse about that as I wept harder, my emotions all over the place as I couldn't stop crying. Life was so damn well, and I fucked it all up by choosing a temporary love, over someone who genuinely loved me and not my social status. But I guess it's what I deserve.

I wash my body once again, very angrily, my skin almost bleeding. My head was pounding, my skin burning and uncomfortably dry due to two showers in a day. I built negative thoughts in my head as I stepped out of the shower, now disgusted with how my face and body was and utterly understanding why Jahseh wasn't with me. I wouldn't be either, there was so many things fucked up about me. I began crying again, my face scrunching up, but I gasped, looking over at Jahseh who opened the door.

"Why are you crying?" He asked as I hurriedly clutched a towel, embarrassed. I covered myself up, staying silent as we observed eachother. From the look on his face I could tell he was attempting to read me. "Answer my question Jelena." He says harshly as my eyes widen. "I- I don't know." I say as he steps in the bathroom more, shutting the door. "You know I love you right?" He says as I stay silent. "If you don't I do, and I think you're the most beautifulest female I've ever laid eyes on. I love everything about you Jelena, I notixe all and every little thing you do."

"Like when you get mad, you cry, you're so sensitive you cry at the drop of a hat. You snore so fucking loud some night, and I always wake up with drool on my shirts. You think I can't hear you sing in the shower when your happy or cry but I do, it's my guilty pleasure to hear your emotions. No female has made me feel as accepted as you do, no female has never not hurt me, and I know you have but it went both ways. You're the only female I wanna be with until death, and it will always, always be like that because I know I'll never find another Jelena out here. With perfect hips, the sweetest smile, purest heart and mind." I cover my mouth as I began to break down. He steps closer to me, his face nearing mine.

"And I remember something so vividly, it was the night I knew I loved you. I was so restless, I couldn't sleep because I was having so many nightmares. It was in Mexico, three A.M. you rolled over, wrapped your arms so tight around me it almost hurt, and you kissed my head. That's when I knew you are worth finding. Worth knowing. Worth loving. You and all your one million layers."

I couldn't handle it anymore as I grabbed his face, applying my lips to his.