Prolouge

Third person POV

It was nighttime and a pair of feet were running past trees while carrying a child about the year of four in her arms. "*cough* *cough* m..mother I..I feel r..really bad" The little girl said

The mom just rubbed her head softly while still running with her.

"I know I know darling, but don't worry there is a doctor that I heard of that's near by that will help you" Mother said.

She kept on running with her until she finally reached the house, she almost didn't want to seek help from the woman doctor named Lisa. As she knew that the knowledge she got to make the medicine came from the count himself.

But with her castle being too far away to get to she had no other choice. She knocked on the door and after a few minutes Lisa opened it; she was a bit shocked to see the lady standing there having a desperate look on her face with the little girl in her hands. She didn't waste any time letting them both into her home and offering the lady a seat.

"So please tell me what's is wrong, are you or your daughter hurt?" Lisa said.

"Just my daughter, you see she is suffering from a bad fever and I don't think to get back to my castle in time enough to make some medicine for her before it gets worser" She said, while looking down worriedly at her daughter who was breathing heavily.

Lisa feels the girls head and see that she was burning up pretty bad and then goes over to a cabinet and pulls out a bottle of liquid. She pours some in a spoon and brings it up to the girls lips and she slowly drank it, she did it again before putting the bottle back where it was.

"*smile* you don't have to worry anymore the medicine I gave her should take her fever now and she will be feeling better by next morning" Lisa said.
"Thank you so much, I really don't know how to repay you" she said.

"You don't have to, I believe making sure this little one isn't sick is payment enough"

"Well still thank you, Oh! and where are my manners I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Shreya Celine and my daughter is (Y/n) Celine, I am the queen of my people the WereCats I'm sure you heard of us" Shreya said

Lisa was a bit surprised as to think she would meet one of the people who were sworn enemies with her husband Dracula tepes. But she didn't let it faze her anymore as she knew from she has heard that the werecats were like the Belmont's; they protect humanity from monsters especially the vampires. So she knew that shreya wouldn't do any harm to her.

"I understand that Dracula is your husband and that you also probably know of my peoples feud with his but please don't mistaken I am not here to cause you any trouble. In fact I shall leave right now as all I wanted was to get (y/n) some medicine" Shreya said, while getting up from her seat with (y/n) who was now sleeping.

"I see well please do come back if you ever need any more help from me" Lisa said with a smile

"*smile* You are such a kind woman, don't worry we will"

"You know I also have a son who is about three years older then your daughter, maybe next time you come we can set up some sort of play date"

"I'm sorry but I'm not sure if Dracula would be okay that given that we are rivals and all"

"I don't think you will have to worry about that, I mean so far he has gotten to where he is able to give humans a chance so maybe he will do the same for your kind and you both can stop this feud between vampires and werecats"

Shreya stood near the door thinking about it for a moment before facing lisa again and giving her a warm smile. "Yes that would be nice, so how about tomorrow evening for the first play date, would that be alright"

"Yeah that would be just fine" Lisa said

"Then it is settled, shall see you tomorrow. Lisa tepes am I correct"

"Yes and yes you shall"

After that shreya would meet up with lisa almost each day for Alucard and (y/n) play dates and of course each of the kids grew closer together as those days went by. Everything was fine until the people of Wallachia decided that the werecats were freaks and hunted them down. A lot of them were killed and it got so bad that shreya had to move her castle and the  rest of her people that manage to survive somewhere else and go into hiding. However she couldn't have known that killing her people wasn't the only cruel thing that wallachia had done.