Chapter 1

I didn't proofread. Sorry for the  misspelling, improper Grammer, etc.

Ari's POV

It was 5:30 am

I had woke up from a terrible dream. I got up from my bed and went down to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator door and stood there as the cold air slowly hit me.  I grabbed some bottled water and stood the letting the cold water relaxing me making me forget the horrific dream.

I put my water bottle on the counter, closed the refrigerator door back and made my way upstairs to head back to sleep. I sat in my bed thinking to my self " I hope they don't find out, but what if they do? , what will they say,?,  I can't have another repeat, not Winston all of again I just can't". I started to have an anxiety attack. I took deep inhales and long exhales to calm my self down. I layed down and let sleep take over me.

I woke up, again this time rolling my eyes to the fact my alarm was going off. I got up out of my bed to smell of freshly cooked bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I took a shower brushed my teeth and flat ironed my leave out. I didn't know what to wear. I looked through my closet as my head went through different ideas in what to wear.

I decided on a white T-shirt with light blue jeans with white and gold Jordan 5s. I put on a full face of makeup matching my out when I heard my mom call for me. I scream from my room yes as I came downstairs. I went to the kitchen to see my mom finishing cleaning.

"Hey, Ari" My mother in a sweet and warming tone.

"Hey mom"

"you ready for breakfast"

"Yea"

I sat down at the marble island table that sat at the island of my kitchen as my mom put a plate in front of me. My mouth started to water as I looked down at the delicious food. I said my prayers and began to eat. As I was eating my mom cleaned up the kitchen from making all this food.

"So how'd you sleep?" She asks as she wiped down the counter.

"It was ok I guess.  I had the same dream again and woke up"

"You'll be fine trust me. We only have family and friends here that understand what happened. And besides, you got hands so you shouldn't be that's scared"

We both chuckled at her last statement. I kept eating until mom said it was time to go. I went back upstairs, grabbed my purse, a few notebooks and pencils and went on my way.

As we got to the school I started to get anxious. I started text to tense up and twiddle my fingers. My mother took her eyes off the road for a second and noticed my demeanor. She put her attention back on the road as we listened to the radio.  She asked if I was ok with a very comforting tone. Even tho it was obvious I lied to her just nodding my head.

We were down the street from the school and she said “ baby everything will be ok. I promise you. Nobody from Winston knows you here except people you told.”

Her soothing words comforted me making me relax and be at peace. We pulled up to the school Hidmen High. I looked out the window to see tons of teens sitting outside, talking to friends, and going into the school. Most of them were mostly minorities with a couple of white people sprinkled throughout. It looked pretty nice and well kept from the outside.

“Be yourself baby girl. They gon like yo aggy ass when they get to know you”. My mother said as we started laughing. We said our farewells after she told me to call if I needed anything. I got out the car closing the door softly looking at the massive school. I walked past the people that were standing and sitting around and walked to the school. I was greeted with a pleasant feeling of a cool air conditioner cooling me down from the steamy hot outside.

I looked down at my phone to see where the fuck I was supposed to go since I was new. While I looking at my screen some nigga gon walked past me as his broad shoulder bump into me completely throwing me off balance for a second. I thought to myself who the fuck this nigga think he is.

I shaped my neck back to see who it was as my 24-inch body wave Brazilian bundles flipped in the air. I saw a guy look back at me as a small smirk grew on his face. Boy, I tell ya niggas ain't shit these days I thought as I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at my schedule.

Why did that guy number into Ari? Will Ari adjust to the new school? What is are so scared of? Find out on the next chapter of love, drugs, and affection.