Hospital weirdness

*Zen and Lia come in giggling*

Emmetha: so...how's school?*has a smile on her face*

ZeLia: AWESOME! jinks!...jinks again!*laughing*

Brittany: well you both are happy today,what did you both do?

Zen: well...in school awhile ago we weren't having any class,so we played!

Lia: and while we were playing we keep on doing lots of jinks.

Zen: but then suddenly my weird brother keeps on bugging us so we tried to ignore him.

Lia: but he wouldn't stop! so we started teasing him.*looks at Zen*

ZeLia: sour face no abs...jinks!..jinks again!

Elsa: why that?

Zen: cause every time he smiles he makes a sour face*whispers* because he's fat.

Lia: and he won't stop saying 'he's handsome' *disgusted face* ugh! he's so annoying! he even says he has abs when it actually is his fat?!

Hic: then if you guys were so annoyed why are you both so happy*curious look*

Zen: let us finish! so when Lia's mom came she told us to go to the schools hospital cause my mother's father was ill so he had to be admitted, so we went there to wait for my dad to pick us up.

Lia: and when we got there Zen's mom said to wait in the room cause she's going to get some stuff.

Zen: and in under a minute we were bored so we started roaming around the hospital.

Lia: we saw a coffee machine so we stared at it for awhile because of our crazy curiosity.

Zen: then we stared at a suggestion box.

Lia: then walk back to the coffee machine and stare at that.

Zen: then back to the suggestion box.

Lia: until we got bored and roam around again.

Zen: then my mom came and we rode my dad cause he's the one who picks us up.

Anna: I still don't get why you both are so happy?

Zen: oh yeah! when we were about to exit the hospital me and Lia saw a CCTV cam.

Lia: and it caught everything we did.

Zen: so we laughed cause of our dumbness.

Jack: hey! can you take us to your school's hospital?

Zen: OK!

*the big 8 with ZenEmmeLiaBritt went to Zen and Lia's school hospital*

Zen: *gasp* Lia look its the suggestion box!

Lia: let's stare at it until we get bored!

*Zelia starts staring at the suggestion box for 5 secs*

Zen: OK I'm bored!

Lia: OMG! its the coffee machine! let's stare at that!

Zen: ooh!

*big 8 stare at them weirdly*

Mer: their crazy!*whisper yells to the others*

Kristoff: even they're very interested in those stuff*points to Emmetha and Brittany staring at the suggestion box*

Jack: I'm just gonna go get some coffee.*walks to the coffee machine where Zen and Lia are staring at it curiously*

Zen: *comes back to reality when Jack gets a coffee* wait what? how did you do that?!