Chapter:05

*unedited*

Happy Reading Readers 💥

******

*Knock knock*

"Nandu are you awake my child?" Mother rashi's voice forced me to get up from my study table and motioned to the door.

"One second coming mother" I shouted before unlocking the door "huhu!! look who's here, come inside" I smilingly wrapped my hands on her shoulder to bring her inside and pushed the door from my feet to close it again.

"You are still awake, I thought till now you would have been completed your half sleep" mother chuckled lightly while setting pillow on her back.

"Huh! I was just going through with the topics so that I won't sit blank in my class." I replied smilingly while tucking my hair bangs behind ears, unintentionally the scene flashed in my eyes where

_his long warm hands were tucking my hairs back softly_

"So are you planning to study more?" I looked back at her, bitting my lip I nervously replied "Nah, no... I just want to crash on bed to sleep now" I closed the books and moved to the bed.

"But before that I am thinking to go and meet mother maria, is she awake?" I asked, in a half laying position putting uper weight on my elbows I laid down. Since the time I'm back she was no where to be seen and when I heard she is back I was digged in my books so, today's day went without telling her about my new friends. She would be so happy to know that I got so many friends on my first day, but what will be her reaction after listening about manik after all he is mine closest friend. Note the sarcasam please!!

"Yah child, she isn't sleeping" she moved her hands in my hairs setting them properly."Cool" I mumbled to myself while she continued "She went to bring anita back" I snapped my head at her, sitting straight I looked at her "Is she back?" I frowned.

"Mother once, just once say, no nandu she is still at her friends house please" my subconscious mind wished but I knew won't be completed now.

"Yea! Maria went to pick her up, though she was still not in the favor to come back but Maria was adamant to bring her with herself today, it's been a month now. Till when she wants to stay with her brady friends" her forehead creased up forming lines "She's already tough to handle don't know what her friends will teach her new" she added worriedly.

"So she's back" I tried to smile and she patted my head lightly "That's why mother didn't come to look on me" I shaked my head dismissing the heaviness which was ready to form in my head. "Anita is very mad at her, so maria is having tough time to handle her" I nodded understandingly "she must be in her room and I can't go now" I pouted with a light eye roll.

Anita, she is the person from I get jealous the most, or I can say she is only person. Since I was toddler I have seen anita sleeping in her room whenever she wants to, although no one have slept even a night in her room rather then her. She is the most moody girl here with lots of attitude, no one here willing talks to her, just because mother maria have given lieant hand to her she takes full advantage of this. Once mother maria gave punishment to her as she have used bad word for me, since then she always tries to prove me mother loves her more then me. Such a childish thing! but though it will not be wrong if I will say it affects me. And now she is back she will not let me spend time with her much.

"Oh Nandini, this one month will be the memorable month" my subconscious mind exclaimed.

"It's nothing like that nandu, she loves you alot and maria will feel good if you will go to her, but you know about anita right?" I nodded "yaa! She loves me but then why she don't let me sleep with her once also" I complaint nonchalantly.