Chapter 4: A Woman of Ice

            It turned out that everyone that had been teleported from Eggman’s base was still in the Egg Grapes, and nothing has changed except for the fact that he decided to roboticize everyone instead of using their life force as power for his machines. Sonic was still trapped, just like everyone else had been except for Vector, who had escaped thanks to Kyousuke. Funny thing was is that they were all in the Egg Grapes, but they were all outside and not inside any building. Eggman was deciding who he should roboticize first, seeing many different options to choose from. He decided to choose Sonic first, and get rid of his nemesis once and for all.

“I’d better get that annoying hog off my list.” Eggman says to himself decisively, as Sonic’s Egg Grape is moved towards Eggman, for him to mock Sonic before connecting it to the roboticizer. “How would you like to be my first test subject?” Eggman asks sinisterly, as Sonic shrugs and smiles sarcastically towards him.

“You never learn, do you Eggman?” Sonic says insultingly, as Eggman responds back with pure logic.

“I’ve already sent someone to stop both that decisive kid and that loud-mouthed croc!” Eggman says, as Sonic keeps the conversation going, trying to postpone the roboticization.

“Oh yeah, and who’s that?” Sonic asks inquisitively, as Shavecke gives Eggman the Chaos emerald, and Sonic looks at him with pure irony and shock. “Is that Vector?” Sonic asks stunned and somewhat upset, as Mighty looks over to be mind-blown by Shavecke’s appearance.

“This creature is a multi-genetic clone, containing Shadow and Vector’s DNA, as well as the blood of Kyousuke Watanabe.” Eggman says, grinning happily and cleverly afterwards.

“So that’s that kid who set Vector free.” Sonic says cleverly while making an assumption, as Mighty remembers Kyousuke trying to save him. Sonic chuckled as he wanted to see if Eggman was just lying. “If it’s really what you say, then why don’t you test it on me?” Sonic says, confusing everyone else.

“Sonic, what are you doing?!” Tails asks shocked, as Sally prepares to say something, before being interrupted by Shavecke. He sends a blue bolt of electricity through his index finger at Sonic, and Sonic struggles to deal with the pain.

“SONIC!” Tails and Sally shouted fearfully, along with Amy and everyone else who was watching it all. Shavecke only looked pleased by their reactions.

“Call me a thing again, and you’re going to regret it.” Shavecke says, warning Sonic who is struggling too much to even hear everything. Eggman was chuckling at how useful Shavecke would be to him, but wanted him to stop torturing Sonic.

“Now now SVK, let’s give them a break before they meet their end.” Eggman says, as Shavecke walks back and lies against the metal wall, having his arms crossed and looking at the ground like Shadow normally would.

“Sonic, are you ok?!” Tails asks concerned, as Sonic looked at him reassuringly.

“Don’t worry buddy, I’m ok. I’m just a little surprised to see someone who acts like Shadow and looks like Vector.” He says impressed, as Shavecke didn’t seem to care. “Don’t worry, we’re all going to be fine Tails.” Sonic says confidently, as he looks back at Eggman while Tails sits down inside the Egg Grape, looking at the grass down below from inside the Egg Grape.

“I hope so; I have faith in you Sonic.” Tails thinks to himself, as he is soon proven wrong when Eggman controls the machine and connects the roboticizer to Sonic’s Egg Grape.

“I don’t think so blue boy. It’s time to say goodbye, hedgehog!” Eggman says, entering a stream of uncontrollable laughter as Sonic is about to be turned into a robot. Sonic, however, starts to shiver instead and he can also see his breath inside of the Egg Grape. Sally and Tails, along with Amy had also started to shiver too.