11

::::::::ALEXIS::::::::

After told him that he looked at me weird

"What?"

"Nun just why u mad ma?"

"Cause I can be... Problem?"

"Yes!"

"Solve it!"

He looked at me with devilish eyes and walked over to me and grabbed my wrist so hard like damn

"You really want me to solve it?"

"Yeah I mean your good at it cause all you do is beat people!"

He looked at me but this time more like he wanted to punch me. And I was right he balled up his fist and was bout to punch me but one if his men came in

"Yo boss come on man!"

"Ight"..." Bitch you better lose the attitude or I swear you'll regret saying anything!" He whispered

"Ohh you can't swear!"

"Bitch stop right now!"

"What ever"

And with that I walked away with Samantha. When I got up stairs it was BIG as he'll like my gosh!

He had a couple rooms there like

An ice cream shop, candy chips and drinks place, a place to get high, a place to buy drugs and shit like that, a place for girls to twerk, a nails and spa shop, a place for guys to shop at, a place for girls to shop at, a dance room, the gym, a dance room with a DJ set, a place to buy shoes, a gun range , a room with weapons in it, a pizza place, a single room at the end with one stripper pole and that fancy sex furniture , a barber shop, a bar, a place that looks like you can kill somebody in ?..., a studio, a Cook place, a game room, a swimming pool, some room that looks like an office with Ty on it just there in black and gold that says "TYGA Careless world , rise of the last kings" and has a desk and shit with money and a big picture that says "LAST KINGS" and a red hat on the desk . But anyways that was all he had and a lot if girls worked there and like 3 guys damn but like damn it was awesome !!

Me and Samantha went to the gym and worked out for 20 sec.

"Aye let's go to the nails and spa?"

"Okay!"

After about an hour and 5 min we went back and worked out for 30 min until TYGA walked in

UUGGGHHHH!!!!!

::::::::TYGA::::::::

"Aye come on let's get pizza " I said to Alexis

"Why?"

"Cause I wanna talk so come on!"

"Talk about what?"

Why is she acting like this? I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to the pizza place

We got a table and waited for our pizza to come

"So why you mad"

"Cause fuck nigga you ain't gotta be all up in my business"

FUCK! Man I'm already mad as is cause I almost died and didn't kill the person I wanted to kill so I don't get my money and when I don't get my money a nigga mad as fuck and I'm not bout to deal with this hoe!

"Bitch watch what yo saying !" One if my strippers named jasmine said

Alexis slowly looked at her nd said

"Bitch what did you just say?"

She acting like she hard and shit! I winked at jasmine to let her to se can beat Alexis ass!

She nodded and walked over to her and punched her in the mouth damn she was bleeding ! Hahaha I just sat here and relaxed while watching em fight

::::::::ALEXIS::::::::

This bitch just hit me in ma mouth and now I'm bleeding oh hell naw I punched her back then she tackled me to the floor and started pulling my hair and throwing punches. I ain't gonna lie she was good and she was winning but fuck I saw Ty just right there laughing and watching us and looks like he's relaxing Tf why isn't he helping me by pulling this bitch! She made me bleed pretty bad and I did the same but just her nose😳 I punched her in the nose and her lip witch got busted until Samantha came and pulled her off of me I got up looked at Ty and ran out as fast as I can until I bumped into some one who was FUCKING CUTE!

"Aye you okay?"

"Yea..."

"Come one let me help you!"

"He pulled me over and got napkins from the ice cream place. After he cleaned me up we started talking and laughing we even had ice cream

"You cute ma"

"Aww tnx!"

Then he kissed me until Ty bitch ass came. Look like he just got done having sex!

"WTF??"

"Oh shit sorry boss I didn't mean too I was just ---"

Ty came and knocked him out Cold !

"Bitch come with me now!"

I did what he told me to . I followed him to our room and he slammed the door behind him and looked at me all mad

"Why did you kiss him huh? YOUR MINE OKAY YOUR MINE AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE. I DONT WANT YOU FUCKING AROUND WITH OTHER NIGGAS OKAY YOUR NOT THERES YOUR MINE EVER SINCE YOUR MOM FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT! YOUR MINE! I FUCKING LOVE YOU ! WHY DONT YOU SEE THAT!?"

What did he just say ? He loves me?

"W-what?"

"I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.!"

"..."

"Fuck I knew it you would be speech less and only say "W-what?" Like a bitch you are and I know why your mad at me... Because I beat people we'll guess what bitch you fuck with my heat you get pain !"

He came over to me and started punching, kicking , pulling my hair, you name it! I'm in so much pain right now that I'm screaming "STOP" to the top of my lungs !

He finally stopped after like 10 min of beating and left out the door mad as fuck so mad that he slammed the door.

SHIT! What am I gonna do?