Chapter 1

Taeyong's POV:

"You need to relax Jisung!!!" I yelled as the boy was thrown back into the room. This is the fourth time this boy has broken a door, he needs to learn control.

"I couldn't help it, there was a cockroach and Haechan wouldn't let me out of the room" he whined out. I groaned as Doyoung brought in Haechan by the ear.

"What do you have to say for yourself, scaring your little brother" Doyoung said as he scolded him. Haechan looked over to Jisung who held himself.

"Sorry Jisung... that your a big scaredy-cat" Haechan said but ended it in a mean way.

"That's not what I meant young man" Doyoung scolded Haechan who was laughing.

"Sorry sorry, okay here to make up for it. Want a cockroach?" Haechan said as he pulled out a cockroach from behind his back. Jisung just screamed as he flailed his hands out.

 Jisung just screamed as he flailed his hands out

(Imagine Dean in supernatural)

"Master, there is someone at the door. They request to see you" one of the servants said. I scoffed and nodded my head. She bowed and quickly left, afraid I'll kill her. Maybe later. I walked downstairs and opened the front door, there was an older gentleman holding a beautiful girl in his arms.

"We can't bring her back to life if that's what you're asking" I said to him as I quickly went to shut the door but he put his foot in the way

"No please, take her. She is my daughter. I took her when her parents died and now my wife is gone. She is horrid danger and with her parents and my wife not here. I don't think I can protect in the way she needs" he said as he went on his knees and begged. This man looked like he was in his mid 30's and he had shaggy brown hair. He seemed to be American while this girl looked to be Asian. This can't be his daughter, well it is 2018 so I guess it could be- ahh stil why should i help this mortal?

 This can't be his daughter, well it is 2018 so I guess it could be- ahh stil why should i help this mortal?

"And what use do I have with a girl?" I asked him.

"She can be your bride or your maid. She is an excellent cleaner, um but she can also cook, makes amazing food, uh she can al-" he said but I held my hand up. The girl was knocked unconscious and this man who is obviously trying to keep her safe... So my question is... why the need to knock her out?

"Okay, Fine. I'll find some use of her in this house" I said as the man thanked me. I nodded and called the servants.

"Bring her and her things to the guest room" I said as they bowed and helped the girl and her luggage into the house.

"Why give her to us, why not an orphanage" I asked the old man. He only shook his head.

"No they will put her in the system, he will find her besides she is special and I don't think humans would be able to handle each month. I just. I can't have him get to her. He has taken enough from me, yeah he saved us all from the curse. Just keep her safe, she can't come back home, I need her away from him. He will destroy her if she goes back home" he said as I looked back at her. She was pale, and I could see her bones.

"Wait, who's him? And that isn't even my first question, which one of them is why is she Asian and you're white, want to explain that to me?" I asked as he shook his head, he looked behind me and looked at the girl.

"Just know, that I think she is meant to do something in this world. I believe she will help you all, she is amazing" the old man mumbled out. He then nodded and took out a vial in his hand.

"What is that, old man?" I asked as he smiled at me.

"Take care of her, she is special" he said as he untwisted the cap and drank its contents. He then started to choke as foam came out of his mouth.

"I can now be with you, I'm coming my sweet Hayley" he said as he started to fall on his knees.

"Hey, what the?" I yelled out as he held his heart. He looked back up to me, his eyes were an ember yellow. He's a werewolf, what the hell?

"Take care, Nicolette" he said as he finally took his last breath.

"AHHH NO UNCLE JACKSON!!!!" I heard someone scream as I saw the girl awake. She ran out and cried over the old man. I looked back to see that the old man just committed suicide, on my front porch. I rolled my eyes as I heard more footsteps come here.

"Whoa, Taeyong what happened?" I looked back to see Doyoung asked me. I rolled my eyes and just pulled the girl in the house. She was trying to fight back but I just threw her on the couch.

"Someone better get rid of the body, if I see it still there in an hour someone dies" I shouted as the servants rushed to the front door.

"Who's the human, is she dinner?" Lucas asked as he veins went up to his eyes.

"Lucas, control yourself" Doyoung scolded him as he rolled his eyes and he went back to his usual self.

"Listen, your dumb ass of an uncle just basically left you in our care. So who wants her?" I announced to the girl as the boys look at her then back to me. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"What do you mean 'wants me' I am my own person" the girl growled out.

"Geez, she seems to be on her lady months" Johnny cackled out as Winwin high fived him.

"Well he did say something about her being hard for foster homes to handle her each month, whatever that means" I said more to myself but Ten cracked a joke.

"It means the blood moon" he said as the girl looked up scared.

"What?" I asked as he groaned.

"Her period, hyung" he said as I nodded, that's what that wolf meant, are they really that bad that he had to give her to vampires?

"Shut your trap, damn bloodsucker" she yelled back, Ten looked at her and hissed at her showing his fangs.

"Wow, she's feisty. And I like it. I'll take her" Ten says as he smirks at her. The girl, who I expected to cower in fear only smirked back at him.

"You think you can handle me? Just try and I promise you will end up with your head cut clean off your pretty little shoulders" she said as she glared at all of us. Ten only got cockier and sped over to her and held her in his arms. 

"Not so tough now, are ya?" he smirked, but before he could say anything else she elbowed his stomach, and twisted his arm over and threw him over her shoulder. In the process, she snapped his neck and he was out cold. She looked back at us, Johnny just stared at her as he looked between her and his best friend who was drooling on the rug.

"Anyone else, no one has anything to say. You all were just cracking jokes just now?" she yelled out. Everyone was just quiet, she just took out one of our best fighters like it was nothing. No one dared to move, nor say anything. What is this girl and why was that man so keen on making sure she wouldn't go back home? And where is it that is her home? So many questions.

"Mate" Mark said as he stared at the girl.

"Excuse you, what did you just say to me???" She said as she looked at him.

"Perfect. Problem solved" I said as I walked away into the kitchen.