two

Zayn stunk

   Zayn stunk.

    It was his last day before fully stepping down from the football club he loved so dearly. The relationships that he had formed over 8 or more years preparing for the team and making the team were going to be diminished in the sea that he was soon crossing.

    The last game had already passed, and his teammates wouldn't let him live down the fact that Laura never came to support him.

    "She loves for you to come praise the Almighty with her all the way across to the states, using your own personal funds, and then cant even show up to your last game! How outrageous!" Louis walks and talks while shaking his hair towel dry in the team's personal locker room.

    Zayn rolled his eyes and pushed his doubt back, "Lou, you already know why. It's because-"

    "She had a conference that she just couldn't miss," Harry and Niall chorus with a southern flare. Harry assured him, "We know the story, Z. We just really think you should consider rethinking your position in life right now."

    That did NOT, assure Zayn.

     Zayn groans and slaps his scrimmaging shirt into his bag, "You can all just shut the fuck up about my love life?"

   They all shoot a defenseless look and go back to their regular football conversations. Zayn was the only one that had everything in the right track. Louis and Liam had kids before wedlock. And Harry. Harry was him. And this would be the last week in a long time, that Zayn Jawaad Malik, would be in Stratford, London, as a free man.
Hell, he hadn't even did the deed yet.

"You need to do something loose before the tie," Harry suggested, like he already had a plan. All the boys were already in on it.

Zayn hummed, "Give me an example." 

"You could not marry Laura? She's toxic, dude! You have a hot playter of divorce waiting for you in five months!!" Liam exclaimed at him, using his hands expressively.

You could tell they really cared.

"J-just... can you all be at wedding in Dallas? The Thirteenth of October?! Or else."

"What's the 'or else'?" Niall prudes sarcastically.

"I haven't actually gotten that far, but you'll be sorry."

"Nah, mate. I think you'll be sorry."

-

heyyyyy ! Im trying to upload everyday so that when people click on the story, that they'll have a lot to read and not wait and groan. I've been in y'all place. I feel ya.

Let me know how y'all like it! Please! It takes 30 seconds to comment... and VOTE!!

-Selam