Chapter 23

---Chapter 23--- 

"Rory, it's Sienna. Are you looking after Kieran's case?" she asked once he was on the phone.  

"Unfortunately yes, how do you know him?" he asked wanting to understand.  

"That's irrelevant. I want you to explain the details to me," she said as she grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.  

"Basically he's got 23 days until the judge and jury will decide. It's not looking good for him, the amount of evidence they have against him is quite convincing and if he's found guilty on all accounts then he'll get the death penalty. Otherwise it'll be life in prison," Rory explained simply.  

"Right, Rory do you still write in red pen?" She asked as she jotted down the details.  

"Yeah, why?" he asked confused.  

"Give Kieran two of your red pens, and I need you to keep me updated, tell him that in twelve days to be ready," she said as she checked the dates.  

"What's going on Sienna?" Rory asked suddenly getting suspicious.  

"Just please do what I said, I'll explain it all to you one day. Please just do it, and could you put Kieran back on?" she said hoping he would agree and stop asking questions.  

"You better tell me," he sighed before passing the phone over. She heard him telling Kieran what she had said before the phone was passed to him.  

"I take it you've got a plan," Kieran said excitedly.  

"Of course I do. After you get given your lunch they come back to pick up the tray right?" she asked smiling, she was getting anxious, she hadn't seen Kieran in ages.  

"Yeah, everyday at one." he said wondering where she was going.  

"How good are you at playing dead?" she asked him smirking.  

"Oh I get it, good plan Si," he nodded liking her idea immensely.  

"Boss, good news and bad news," Sienna said as she got to the kitchen.  

"Just get me some painkillers," he said as he moved and winced as pain shot through his arm.  

"Anyways, we're breaking Kieran out in twelve days. Otherwise he's risking death penalty," she explained while grabbing a glass of water and some pills.  

"Lovely, you deal with it," he said grabbing the water and pills swallowing them instantly.  

"I already was," she said taking the glass and putting it into the sink. She pulled open the fridge and looked through before deciding on eating an apple.  

"Did someone mention Kieran?" Zane asked as he walked down the stairs.  

"Yeah, I was just talking to him before," Sienna said taking a bite of her apple before Zane could snatch it off her.  

"What? How did he get a phone?" Zane asked astounded. He knew his brother was smart but not that smart.  

"Stole it off his lawyer, luckily it's a mate of mine," Sienna said laughing.  

"True, so we got a plan?" he asked getting excited. He'd be getting his big brother back.  

"Twelve days. Be ready," she said simply before the other boys started coming downstairs.  

"Tyler I need you to find out where Rory Forst is living," Sienna said as she sat next to him at the table.