;five;

*×*×*×*×*×*

You were woken up by my alarm. You groaned loudly and turned around to face the nightstand. You turned off the alarm and sat up.

You took your phone off the charger and saw that you had a few texts from Tyler. You immediately unlocked your phone to look at them.

Tyler: goodnight :)

Tyler: goodmorning hahahah :))

Awww. You hadn't seen the text that he sent last night. Thinking back, you actually went to bed soon after you got home.

Normally you'd stay up really late just watching Netflix or crying. Either of those really.

Y/n: Hii goodmorningg

Y/n: sorry i passed out almost immediately last night

You smiled. Tyler is amazing you can already tell.

You lazily made your way to the living room of your appartement. As you suspected, Zara was passed out on the couch. Her hair was a mess and there were chips all over the couch.

She was a weird girl, but also really fucking nice.

You put on some music on your phone and put on your headphones. As you stumbled around the room while making breakfast, you got a text from Tyler.

Tyler: that's okay :) doin anything today? Got work?

You frowned. You did have work. You really should talk to your boss since you worked six days a week, and it was absolutely draining you. You were pretty sure it was against your contract anyway.

Y/n: yeah :( i'll be working all day sadly

Ah no now you were sad.

Tyler: i can maybe take you out for lunch if you want?

Your eyes lit up as you read the text. That would definitely make your day a lot better. You took a sip from your drink and responded to the text.

Y/n: yeah totally :)) that would be great

This was gonna be a good day, you hoped. You finished your breakfast and started to get ready.

Tyler: cool! I can't wait :)) ill see you at noon?

You stood in front of your closet. As you were struggling with your skinny jeans you managed to reply.

Y/n: yep! I'll meet you outside the building at work?

Tyler: yess :))

You turned off your phone and went into the bathroom. Your hair looked like a mess, so you fixed it. You brushed your teeth and flashed a smile.

You grabbed all your stuff and put them in your bag. You left the appartement and went to your car.

*×*×*×*×*×*

A/n: I would totally write more but wattpads being reeaaally annoying today :(. Also like yo thanks for 70 reads guys that's crazy. Anyway. I don't know when the next chapter is gonna be here, haven't started and am very busy.

Hopefully soon. Cya guys.