FIVE

[A/N: here's a picture of kitty Yoongi :)]

-- "𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐈, 𝐈𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄!" The male called, dropping a couple grocery bags on the counter.

but his kitty was nowhere to be seen. usually the white furred being would meow and ask to be picked up, but he had not even entered the room.

hoseok frowned and made his way to his room. he saw yoongi laying on his bed, supposedly sleeping. the raven haired smiled at how cute his feline was, and left the room to unpack the groceries.

As the male finished putting away all the food, he grew tired and stretched his arms out with a yawn. Turning off all lights, he made his way to his bedroom and laid down, taking a nice nap.

When he woke up, he was a bit confused to hear a mans voice.

"Milk." Said the man.

That's weird, Hoseok didn't remember inviting anyone over earlier.

"I want milk." The same voice ordered.

Hoseok's expression turned confused as he turned around from his previous sleeping position to see a blonde haired man sitting on the other side of his bed.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my room??" Exclaimed Hoseok with fear.

"I'm Yoongi, as you had called me." Said the man unaffected, shrugging.

Hoseok placed his hand on his own forehead as he sat up with wide eyes. How was his previous furry little friend, now a man?

"H-how, w-wha-?"

"How am I human? Yeah, i get that a lot." Yoongi said, stretching. "Anyways, can I have some milk?" He asked, unaware of the other males shocked and almost fearful state.

After Hoseok got the blonde some milk, he sat on the other end of the bed to ask him some questions.

"Can you please explain to me how you're human??"

Yoongi took a drink from his cup of milk before he would answer the boy.

"Simple. I'm half human, half cat." He answered.

How the heck is that simple? Hoseok thought.

Now he had to figure what he was going to do. He was basically raising a man- cat. Hoseok has no spare bedroom, and definitely was too socially awkward to make many friends. He just had to figure out something, anything.

The raven haired let out a sigh as he threaded his fingers through his own hair.

"Don't worry too much about it, i don't go into human form much, so I will mostly be a cat." Yoongi said.

"I get that, but you're still human. Do you really need someone to take care of you?" Asked Hoseok, his eyebrows raised as he looked at the man across from him.

Yoongi nodded, "I cant really live on my own. It's like a cat trying to make a living. Would that really work?" He asked.

Hoseok thought about it. Ugh, what was he gonna do? He just had to treat him like he was his cat self, and also try and become friends with the male. He knew he was in for an interesting time. And even as much as he hoped, he knew this was going to be a lot to handle.