Chapter 11 "Fate."

Error leaned in hearing Killer ask that question he was curious as well Nightmare looked at Dream and Dream looked at Nightmare they nodded at Each other.
That can't be good Dream then turned to Killer who flinched back at the coldness his eyes held none of this can be good. Not at all Dream stepped out of the way to revealed a figure Error remembers all to well.

"FaTe..." Error spoked softly his eyes widening in terror at the now tied up upset Fate in front of them all, Cross stood up quickly ready to run with Error if need be Dust took a step back. Nightmare looked at Error watching the Fear flood his eyes before talking.

"We have her in magic represser bonds she can't harm you.." Error shakes his head standing up and backing up tears jumping to his eyes.

"yOu HaVe No IdEa HoW PowErFul sHe is ShE cAn TeAr ThE mUltIvErSe ApArt!!!" Error backed up into a table tripping over it onto his back sitting up trying to keep far away from Fate who smirked the Entire time before bursting out into giggles which turned into maniacal laughter.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO STUPID!!~ HAHAHA!" Nightmare looked at Fate and jumped back in surprise she was standing up free from the magic bonds, she smiled and started to walk towards Error, Dust growled and leaped at her only to be tossed away with a gust of magic making him hit a wall Cross backed up till he was in front of Error as everyone tried to stop Fate from getting closer but failing and trying again Fate stopped in front of Cross "Move." Cross took a deep breath and looked Fate in the eyes he didn't move as he spoke.

"No." Fates eye twitched slightly with anger clear in her eyes and features she sighed softly flicking her wrist which caused Cross to go flying into the roof causing a sickening crack to sound out Error watched in horror as blood fell to where Cross once was until Fate stepped close looking up at Fate Error was shaking he couldn't do anything to stop her as she knelt down and grabbed his wrist with a cruel smile.

"You're coming with me~" Error could hear the Malice behind her voice as she yanked him up to standing he could hear a pop and a crack the pain shot from his shoulder to his head causing him to hiss Fate didn't seem to notice or care as she dragged him to the portal she made he was crying and struggling at this point trying to get away from this.. horrible creature he turned around to see all his friends before Fate literally dragged him into the portal he saw them laying limp on the ground or in Cross's case embedded in the ceiling who be didn't see was Horror that's when he felt it his arm had be chopped off by Horror freeing him from Fates grip as she unknowingly went in to the portal alone save for his arm.

"You can thank me later you may have lost an arm but it's better than losing all of you." Error smiled looking at the others before speaking again.

"LeTs gO hElp TheM."

So another chapter at the price of only having 10 minutes to get ready for school-