The start of doom

I was a young, petite boy who was very creative and loved playing outside but when it came to video games I couldn't resist. When I moved to my new home in Yorkshire the first thing I did was set up my X-box and play fortnite. I never knew at that moment that thing I loved most would be my undoing...

A week after school started and all the people were bragging about this new game called 'Worlds Doom' but as my luck I spent all my money on fortnite so of course I conjured up a plan...

The next day I brought to school my fortnite username and password packed in a super secure brief case (it's important don't u dare roll ur eyes at me) all the boys begged for it so of course I allowed them to use it on one condition...Fare trade you see my password for a new game!

I rushed home with a smile wipped across my face and with my heart pumping! Finally, I arrived home I plugged in my X-box put the game in..

The intro came on 'WELCOME TO WORLDS DOOM BEWARE THE GORY' after that a phone rang on the tv and a sketchy looking character answered it. They called out my name saying 'Jack's my next target.'

I dropped the controller ran out the room... Then I found my doom! A white, soft hand grasped my neck and squeezed... I cried out,
'Thy pain, thy pain as if a devil had landed in my hallways' No one knows what happens next... EXCEPT ME!