Prologue

'6PM, I still have time.' A black haired girl thought as she was walking on the pavement. She looked at the sky decorated with clouds. 'The sky's going to change colors. In about... 10 minutes.' She put her hands in the pockets of her black jeans.

The girl stopped on the side of the pavement, looking at the other side of the road and waiting for the cars to drive out of the way.

Ayama Katsuji

A girl that was always a tomboy. Never dressed in her school uniform, ignoring the warnings the teachers gave her. A deliquent, ready to fight anytime. This girl was now dressed in a pastel yellow coat that reached to her knees. This coat had short sleeves and of course, a big hood. Black, sleeveless turtleneck. Black jeans and black shoes. And black fingerless gloves that were reaching to her elbows. Hair in a ponytail. This outfit is her own school uniform.

Once the road was empty, Ayama walked over to the other side and went into the park.

'5 minutes have passed.' She thought, walking through the park full of trees. Once she got to her destination, which was a tree she used to sit under when she was little, she sat down and watched the sky.

'2 more minutes...' she waited. '...1 more minute...' and waited. '...5, 4, 3, 2, 1... 0.' And at that moment, the sky changed from blue to yellow with orange in it. She smiled a little at her precision.

Ayama closed her eyes, enjoying the warm summer breeze that started blowing. She stayed like that for another 5 minutes, before she felt a menacing aura. She opened her eyes and looked around. No one. She felt a pair of eyes stare right at her. The girl stood up and looked around yet again. No one. 'What the hell is this... I feel like someone is watching me, but there's no one.' She frowned.

"Oi, come out you bastard. I know you're here." She said confidently. But there was no answer.

'What the hell...' She 'tsk'ed and looked around with furrowed brows.

Before she had a chance to speak, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. She looked down and saw blood trickling down her shirt. 'What the-' she coughed out blood, making the pain even worse. She fell to her knees, still confused from the sudden attack.

'T-this pain...' she coughed out more blood. '...it's the worst I've... ever had...'

Suddently, a deep male voice spoke. "You are good at minding your surroundings... it'd be a waste to kill you."

Ayama's eyelids started getting heavier. 'Is this... a fatal wound...?' She winced at the pain.

'Mom, dad...' before she could finish her thought, she got shot in the head. Right in the middle of her forehead. She fell to the ground, dead. Her navy blue orbs looking at the sky. Her blood started painting the grass red.

Was this the end of her?

AN: Hello there. I know this is short, cringy and all, but I'll get better once I get enough experience in writing and so on. I'll update this just to show you pictures to make things clearer.