Questions and Announcements!

I don't like keeping you guys hanging each time I have to take several months to update a chapter so here is this fun thing I found on the Tumbs. Just pick a letter and I'll answer them each time I upload.

(also #ThothSandman for the win!!! That's Thomas and Seth Everman for those who don't know after he answered an ask that asked what his sexual orientation was and he replied "Thomas Sanders")

(also also I think I have an unhealthy obsession with making book covers/taking screenshots)

(also also also the new chapter might (MIGHT) be here sooner than you think....) ;)

A: How did you come up with the title to [insert fic]?

B: Any of your stories inspired by personal experience?

C: What character do you identify with most?

D: Is there a song or a playlist to associate with [insert fic]?

E: If you wrote a sequel to [insert fic], what would it be about?

F: Care to share a favorite hurt/comfort fic?

G: Care to share a favorite crack fic?

H: How would you describe your style?

I: Do you have a guilty pleasure in fic (reading or writing)?

J: Write or describe an alternative ending to [insert fic].

K: What's the angstiest idea you've ever come up with?

L: What's the weirdest AU you've ever come up with?

M: Got any premises on the back burner that you'd care to share?

N: Is there a fic you wish someone else would write (or finish) for you?

O: How do you begin a story–with the plot, or the characters?

P: Are you what George R. R. Martin would call an "architect" or a "gardener"? (How much do you plan in advance, versus letting the story unfold as you go?)

Q: Do you have any discarded scenes/storylines/projects?

R: Are there any writers (fanfic or otherwise) you consider an influence?

S: Any fandom tropes you can't resist?

T: Any fandom tropes you can't stand?

U: A pairing you might like to write for, but haven't tried yet.

V: A secondary (or underrated) character you want to see more of in fic?

W: Do you like more general prompts, or more specific ones?

X: A character you enjoy making suffer.

Y: A character you want to protect.

Z: Major character death–do you ever write/read it? Is there a character whose death you can't tolerate?

(Also I just gotta say the reaction to the last line just brightened my ENTIRE day! You're replies were SO entertaining to read. Anyways that's all for now and I'll see you in the next chapter... ;)

Bu-Bye!

H-hello? Is this working? Is anyone there? PlEAsE! I need help! Something's gone terribly wrong with the other sides. It's Deceit. I know it. He knows it. The other sides they're... corrupted somehow. It's all a game to him, what am I gonna do? What's his plan?

Oh no.

SoMEOnE HelP!

You're too late to save them.

(What? what it this?! get that out of here! That's... he-he that's nothing that you should concern yourselves with. see you later guys!)