Chapter Thirty One

"Hands up! Drop everything!" One of the guys in all black yells. He has a much bigger gun in his hand. A machine gun? I've seen Evan play with it in Fortnite before.

"Shove it into your bra!" He whisper yells and I do so without hesitating. I might've flashed him a bit of cleavage but I don't care, this is life matter right here.

"Drop everything! Hands up!" He says more louder.
"Round up boys!" He says, motioning for the rest of them to move around the crowd.

"Get down on your knees!" He yells again. His voice is so muffled that I can barely make out what he's saying. He looks like he's wearing those hats that cover almost your whole face. I mean it is cold outside...

"I'm paralyzed son!" And old lady, probably about 90, croaks out.

"I don't fucking care!" He screams, recklessly shooting at the bottom of the table she was sitting at, causing a bunch of the crowd to scream in shock, me included.

"Just relax." He whispers to me.

"What do you guys want?" Roland says, a little too confident.

"What can you give us?" He asks, nearing him and crouching down to become at his level.

"5k?" He says or asks maybe, I can't tell.

"That's it? I could get more from shooting you. Your life is more than that." He says, putting the gun to his head.

"10k?" He tries again.

"I don't need anything from you. Nothing from anyone here. Just someone..." He trails off, removing the gun from his head, causing Roland to release a huge breath. His eyes scan the room and stop at me. But then I realize it's not me, it's him.

"Aha! I found him boys!" They all turn towards him.

"Lookie lookie. It's you. Casually here, wearing a suit and bow tie." He says walking over here and tugging on his bow tie roughly, causing it to come undone.

"What do you want, Damien?" He says, spitting out the name of the man.

"You, of course. Your life. You've been a pain in the ass. Where the hell do you see a 19 year old gang leader? And what makes it worse is that you're better than me." He spits out, causing his saliva to go everywhere. Ew, gross.

Nose piercing boy gives me a look, but I can't tell what he's trying to say. The sick man notices his eyes traveling to me and turns towards me, causing my heartbeat to pick up.

"Who's this chick?" Ugh, what's with the 'chick' again.

"You're the playtoy for the night?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"No." He says, plainly, as the man walks closer to me, inches away.

"Girlfriend?" He asks, but he doesn't say a word.

"Your silence says everything." He says, and trails his dirty finger down the side of my face, causing him to tense up.

"Leave her alone. I'm what you want." He says loudly.

"You're not gonna turn yourself in. Not unless, it's about her." He says, continuing to move his finger down my neck and near my chest area.

"Stop. Let her go. She has nothing to do with this!" He says, but he doesn't stop and instead goes further down, nearing my boobs. I shiver under his touch and give him a pleading look.

He immediately, takes the gun out of his pocket and uses the bottom of the handle to knock him out, shoving it hard at the corner of his head. He falls to the wooden floor, with a loud thud, causing the guests to gasp in horror.